Feedback

Discussion in 'Official Eleon Server' started by RexXxuS, Feb 22, 2017.

1. gevans

gevans Lieutenant

Thanks Taelyn

Lot's of people have been losing their ships and are now in Orbit around the starter. Also CV's in orbit are being mirrored as soon as you leave the cockpit and then your left freezing in space and all your stuff is gone.

Will you be resetting the server when it's fixed ??

2. Taelyn

Taelyn Guest

No i will not wipe the server again.

If people report the duplicated ships, there ID then i can delete them

3. gevans

gevans Lieutenant

You have to be close enough to remotely access the ship, unfortunately that is usually not the case.

4. Taelyn

Taelyn Guest

You dont need access to the Ship to get its ID

You can simple Type DI in the console and look at it. The ID will be in the black window
    If the ID cant be get either there for what ever reason it can be found with the name aswell
    but i rather have ID Numbers

5. Taco 2

Taco 2 Ensign

so far this whole update has been crap ships disappearing or shooting 40km away of trying to cahse crap down hopefully you get on the ball with this soon or emyprion is gonna die seem like the who;e thing is a crap shoot atm

6. gevans

gevans Lieutenant

So because of the problems on the Eleon US server we switched to HWS US server and things seemed to be going great.
    We get our first CV and warp out to find a new home and during one of these warps the rest of my faction who are sitting in their seats get ejected into space and are left with a fake replication of our ship beside them while I'm in the cockpit of the real ship at another star.
    Needless to say they all had enough and told me Empyrion is broken and left the game.

7. Taelyn

Taelyn Guest

Support outside our Own Official Servers need to be handled on the Platform of the Server you Play on.

HWS has a website https://forum.empyrion-homeworld.net/
    Or there Discord: https://discord.com/invite/Z26KfRs

8. forlasanto

forlasanto Ensign

The conditions for affecting the factions don't show up for any except the top 3: Talon, Zirax, and Polaris. The rest of them only say "Trading with a faction requires at least NEUTRAL reputation and FRIENDLY and HONORED will get you a price cut when trading."

One of our faction members does see the conditions/triggers and can affect the reputations, the rest of us cannot. Our faction is AFG on US Official.

Second issue: the Traders Guild NPC faction does not have territory surrounding their ground POIs, so the "Attacking PREDATOR in Traders Guild territory: +0.1 per damage point dealt" condition/trigger isn't valid for them. They don't have territory, so it isn't possible to trade with the Traders Guild until they either have territory to hunt on or another condition/trigger will increase that reputation.

9. haffarsamer

haffarsamer Ensign

Dears, can you increase the number of players in Eleon Official Server? now it is on 42 and many time it is full and i cannot access my game, thanks

10. Taelyn

Taelyn Guest

No sorry this will not be increased. The Hardware wont like it

haffarsamer likes this.
  11. forlasanto

forlasanto Ensign

Bug Report: NPC Faction discovery is tracked to the individual player, but POI discovery is tracked by faction. This leads to a condition where some faction members cannot EVER "discover" an NPC faction; POI discoveries are a finite resource, so if if the group's faction has discovered them all, any new members are stuck with a screen full of undiscovered NPC factions.

12. Taelyn

Taelyn Guest

Thats not a bug. But its on our list to make it faction wide in some of the next updates

13. Taelyn

Taelyn Guest

This should be fixed since last night. The Rep Matrix was missing from one of the ConfigFiles

This if for RexXxuS to take a look at. Ill forward it to him

14. haffarsamer

haffarsamer Ensign

Hello Taelyn,
    I wondered many start systems, it seems that all the start systems except the main star systems(where there are starters planets or main NPC Home worlds) have the following issues:
    1- All Planets are Missing any Alien Structure
    2- Most planets are missing NPC Factions presence (except for some which has Polaris PC Trading stations, but I mean other factions like Zirax, Pirates, ...etc)
    3- Many Planets are just a carbon copy of each other, so when you see Arid or Temperate Planet, it is identical to the one you saw before, including POIs, Resources, even the planet MAP is the exactly the same

Please, are you planning to fix these issues in some next patches? because it seems other start systems are only meant for resources, but it will really great if they can be something else, with more adventure.

Sorry for the long talk, thanks a lot

15. Taelyn

Taelyn Guest

I Asume your talking about the Official Vanilla Server. This is intentional.
    You will only find factions inside there own territory

16. haffarsamer

haffarsamer Ensign

No, actually I am in Official EU Server, no Vanilla Server, other players noticed the same

Last edited: Dec 28, 2020
  17. Taelyn

Taelyn Guest

HWS isnt an Official Server

There 3 Official Servers

Official Vanilla Server
    Official EU Server
    Official US Server

EU and US are running a Custom Scenario
    Where Vanilla is running a clone of Default SP

18. forlasanto

forlasanto Ensign

Official US Server: Space stations/POIs with services seem to be depleting as a single entity, linked together by type and faction. Also, they are not refilling themselves.

Is that the intent, that all the (for instance) Polaris Gas Refineries are essentially one entity for the purposes of offering services and once a service, such as fuel, is empty it's gone forever?

19. Thomb

Thomb Ensign

I have a complaint about the automated chat filter.

For one it triggers in a private faction chat when having a normal conversation on words that are not even swear words.
    The conversation is only between me and one other person, there are no other people in this faction and the chat was solely about how bad the past year has been for all of us.

Second just like many other games which use automated swear filters yours is getting false positives but the main problem is it is even putting consequences as a result to false positives.
    If you need to filter words then just *** the word out, many games do this and it does not often result in much problems.
    If someone is really abusive with a lot of swear words picked up by the filter (like 2 or 3) then it's more likely not a false positive and then a automated warning is more appropriate.

I find this a very annoying issue and very distracting from normal game play when you actually have to carefully consider words that contain parts of words that the filter may pickup falsely or foreign languages where words are picked up that aren't even swear words at all.
    I think it's not your intention to drive people away from using in-game chat and rely on out of game means like discord i hope?

20. Taelyn

Taelyn Guest

The Swear Filter isnt done by the game it self but by a Tool called EAH.
    This Tool cant change the chat words and filter them out