Fix the repair bays

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by plainsight, Sep 9, 2020.

1. plainsight

plainsight Ensign

Probably the most annoying scenario is bringing in a ship in for repair and getting the "Required repair area for this template is blocked. Please remove obstacles first."

Obstacles? What obstacles? No vehicles docked to it, nothing near it. Ramp, landing gear, weapons good. I've literally build a floating repair bay in space before with nothing attached to it and the controls and power far away. I still get this message. I would guess by now something's been fixed. I guess not. I would speculate the repair bay itself is blocking the repair area.

I guess my suggestion would to have a repair pad instead of a bay. A repair pad would be out in an open. When built it would follow similar to thruster rules. It can't have something block it. In addition we can have a set of 8 specialize block or a setting similar to motion sensors which predefines the bounding repair area.

2. cmguardia

cmguardia Captain

You can provide a picture or video of the case?
    I have not seen such an error. When it happens to me I always find what the problem is and the bay works.

Puedes proporcionar una imagen o un video del caso?
    No he visto un error de este tipo. Cuando me sucede simepre encuentro cual es el problema y la bahía funciona.