Help needed Game crashing when leaving large planet

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fitzsteve, Dec 26, 2021.

1. fitzsteve

fitzsteve Ensign

Hi, I have been playing again recently and enjoying the new water features and decided to build on a water planet in a lovely location however whenever I leave this planet the game hard crashes and locks up (not responding) and I am unable to kill the task, the only option is to restart my computer.

It only happens on this one planet and happens regardless of how I leave, by logout, by teleport of flying out of the atmosphere.

I have verified files, this didn't help. Is this a known bug or something I can? Or do I need to find a new planet?

This is the location:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. fitzsteve

fitzsteve Ensign

Just to add when it crashes during teleport on re joining the server I'm dropped around 3km away if it's a planet or 14km in space. 14km is a long EVA :(

I've also tried uninstalling and installed fresh, still the issue remains.

3. fitzsteve

fitzsteve Ensign

Just to further update, server is running the latest version of the game, vanilla, no mods, EAC enabled. Server restarted to check. My friend also crashes when they leave the planet so it's not just my game.

4. If you are wanting the devs to look into this issue you need to report it correctly.
    You posted this in the general discussion area, not the bug reports area.

Post it correctly as a bug and use the bug reporting template. Also be sure to provide a copy of the game save along with log files with your report. They will likely need both of those to be able to look into the issue.

Germanicus likes this.