General

Discussion in 'FAQ & Feedback' started by EleonGameStudios, Jun 26, 2015.

1. Rannoc McMaulin

Rannoc McMaulin Commander

Are you talking about SV planet side? Dev changed it in 3.1 update. Made me create a HV to mine with

2. Astra

Astra Commander

...there is a drill head attachment for the HV?!!!
    I did not think anyone took me seriously when I suggested that!!! I didn't even look for it!
    Yes the fuel uses up way too fast for SVs in the atmosphere.

3. Rannoc McMaulin

Sorry to have implied that, I meant to go out mining. Closet thing to a drill for HV is a rocket or plasma turret.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2015
  4. Ragner

Ragner Lieutenant

All good mate...no worries

5. Anatoly

Anatoly Ensign

3.1.1 0167
    1 Gravity generator seems like not work. How i can fix it? I try make\place new on CV, enable at research station - it not work.
    2 Total need "remove\repair tool" tier 2 with rapid shoots. In survival mode disassembling CV\BA incredible annoying.
    3 Something like "minecraft shift-step" for save from falling down. I like parkour. First 30 minutes.
    4 Why tier 2 rifles not have flashlight? May be possible add some night vision upgrade for helm?
    5 Laser shoot is a form of light. It's a quick. Very quick. Instant beam. Not like a rocket. Why i need them if it shoot like plasma or rocket launcher and cost more?
    6 Why Hyperion marked as BA? I try to repair it, but cockpit not placeable. :(

6. Rannoc McMaulin

1) Hmm I was using mine earlier today. Silly question, you had fuel and power was on right? Also there is a range limit of about 40 blocks.
    6) The idea about the crashed CVs is that they are beyond repair. Also CV's cannot fly planet side.

7. Anatoly

Anatoly Ensign

1) Yep. I have fuel, i try just Y, disable-enable in P menu, i stay on it, kick it, shoot it, and jump around like a savage around Mammoth(fly around to be more precise)
    6) As i know this are explained by the presence of an atmosphere , but on this planet no atmosphere! I do not try to repair the Titan, right?

8. Eviscerator

Eviscerator Commander

Again, the point is that it's a wreck, and that CVs are supposed to be too massive to lift off from within a gravity well.

Also, think a little. The game is coded so that a CV getting too close to a planet explodes. What happens when you activate a CV on planet? Ka-boom.

9. Anatoly

Anatoly Ensign

WIKI:
    Note: At present, it has not been fully determined whether or not we will be able to land CVs on planets or take off from planets in CVs. Feel free to discuss this on the forums, we appreciate your ideas and feedback!

10. beats

beats Ensign

is there any trick to find your CV easy or do you have to build it close to the asteroids / make it real large? need to wait for the 3d map probably :) had some trouble finding my small cube 4km above the planet, since its rotating.

11. Blimy

Blimy Commander

Currently no easy way. It really is a pain. I once also spent five minutes searching for it.

12. Anatoly

Anatoly Ensign

I capture Research Station - It's good point for CV place near.

13. Rannoc McMaulin

Here is what I do, before I lift off from my BA I take a look at the planet time. Then I travel straight up, as in hold space bar, till 3k out. Now everything I go back I check the time and that tells me about where my CV is. The closer I lift off to my original time the closer I am to my CV.

Lealu likes this.
  14. Blimy

Blimy Commander

And then you do an overnighter on another planet. :D

It is a smart way of doing it but only works from that particular planet. The CV really should have a homing beacon.

15. Rannoc McMaulin

Yeah, best way I have found with the way things are right now. I know dev is working on space map/nav. Betting it will be in the next patch since they are planning on expanding the system to require CV to travel between planets.

16. Eviscerator

Eviscerator Commander

Yes, and? That invalidates or refutes my post regarding the CURRENT BUILD OF THE GAME how?

HeadHunter likes this.
  17. Kaloriaa

Kaloriaa Commander

Given the size and mass of the CV I can see a small CV like a defiant sized be able to land on a planet but I don't see a death star or a borg cube >>insert colossal sized ship here<< landing on planets cause of there mass, and size. If they allow this then a weight limit and size limit has to apply for a certain planet.

Eviscerator likes this.
  18. Anatoly

Anatoly Ensign

No , it means my right to offer another opportunity :)

19. Eviscerator

Eviscerator Commander

Yeah, and your opinion is just that. An opinion. It's not free from criticism. Deal with it.

20. Anatoly

Anatoly Ensign

Guy, i anywhere wrote "do it immediately"? I not ask how current build is work too, sure. I see it and play with it. I read why. I just ask "it's ok, you really shure?" if anybody not understood yet. You are shure, ok. I heard you. Just do not give me your opinion as truth. Even if it coincides with the current build. Ok?