Get Support

Discussion in 'Official Eleon Server' started by RexXxuS, Feb 22, 2017.

1. RexXxuS

RexXxuS Rear Admiral

Hi Galactic Survivalists,

if you play on the official servers and have specific needs please post your help / support requests here.

For support requests keep in mind to:

* say what server (EU / US / Vanilla)
    * what problem exactly - describe as good as possible
    * what time
    * provide screenshots / videos
    * by problems such as "ship lost" you ALWAYS have to provide the ID / Name of the structure

>>> Not following these guidelines will result in just ignoring your issue.
    Thanks.

We try to solve this as fast as possible for you then.

---
    If you need help contact @Taelyn!

RexXxuS

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2021
    Lindwedler and Captain Jack II like this.
  2. Runningwithhamster

Runningwithhamster Captain

I'd like to request additional info about EU server:
    1) do you wipe "starter planets"?
    2) what will happen with the release of update 5.5?
    3) is there any schedule of server restarts?

3. RexXxuS

RexXxuS Rear Admiral

Hey,
    1) no. For that the "unknown government" implemented the BA + CV restrictions ;) Means in high populated starter planets you can only have 1 BA or CV. With that we see if a wipe is needed at all or the server wipe time triggers anyways. Also the planets are designed to just start off and not camp all day.
    2) We patch to 5.5. Nothing else. For 6.0 however a full wipe is needed I guess. To be announced.
    3) Every day at 3PM (UTC + 1) and 9AM (UTC + 1)

Runningwithhamster likes this.
  4. Kazzam33

Kazzam33 Ensign

i was playing on the experitmental server, put the 2 grow plots in the factory ready for a prefab tier 1 building, logged in today and they have gone from the server, also why only 50 ingots of each reasource, that is not much to start to do all the different things without balancing out the resource requirements

5. RexXxuS

RexXxuS Rear Admiral

Hey @Kazzam33

if you play on the experimental server then you get covered by our test feature to not need to grind or anything for testing purpose.

So just type "cb:getmestarted" for instant lvl 20. Or "do:re" for a big resource package. Or "do:bp" for instant blueprint spawns, if you started one.

RexXxuS

6. wtacik3223

wtacik3223 Ensign

My friends and I were building a base on official eu server on Mars for few days now so it's quit large and someone just build a base right next to our wall to troll us and we cant build anymore... It's basicly just core few blocks and generator nothing more and it's right next to our wall which i tought it's not possible because you cant build near another base right? we were not expending the base we were going up building some towers and now we cant finish it. Can we get some help

7. Seanskin

Seanskin Ensign

Playing on official US server, exitiing the atmosphere in my CV and i became stuck inside an asteroid. I got out of my seat and all of a sudden i was fallling back to the planet to my death, i tried relogging near my corpse and it kept putting me back in the air falling to my death over and over, now i can't log in at all, it just sits at the loading screen forever. Can you please reset my profile so I am able to log in? username: Seanskin

8. RexXxuS

RexXxuS Rear Admiral

Hey,
    sure. Can you please provice your faction name / your coordinates / the base ID? (you can get it by open the console and type "di" and press enter).
    Then it is faster for me to help.

Hey Seanskin,
    if you go into the game, press TAB, click on registry, select your CV and click on the little "i" button for statistic. What ID do you see at the top center? Or what name does your CV have?
    Then I can warp it / warp you to it.

9. Seanskin

Seanskin Ensign

I don't know if you're understanding, I cannot login to that server period. I'm stuck at the loading screen, it never loads. My faction member has since retrieved the CV. I just need someone to reset my character completely.

10. Bigfeet

Bigfeet Captain

Hey @RexXxuS or @Piddlefoot, got a situation that need ur help.
    Came down on trader residence (euro server) and saw flying plant textures, wich usually means i need to relog to fix it.
    Landed on the admin base (Adm) TS Akua landingplatform and relogged.
    Now my SV is glitched underneath the landingplatform at position -1954.5/11.5/575.6
    Ships ID 919023 Abandon Hope
    Eleon EU_2017-03-07_23-17-12.png
    Please step ur magic.
    Thank you.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2017
  11. RexXxuS

RexXxuS Rear Admiral

12. wtacik3223

wtacik3223 Ensign

@RexXxuS faction name is NoRessNoFunn , cords 3103.9/68.8/990.6 , id is 603889 and thanks in advence :)

13. RexXxuS

RexXxuS Rear Admiral

@Seanskin: I warped you properly on the planet. You should be able to login again. This can happen due the green wall and other crashes.
    If you still want a reset just type in the chat "cb:reset".

@wtacik3223 the griefer base got removed

@Bigfeet I see your SV is moving again somewhere else so all good?!

Bigfeet likes this.
  14. wtacik3223

wtacik3223 Ensign

15. twchris13579

twchris13579 Lieutenant

@RexXxuS I have a serious concern to address. I just discovered someone dug a literal tunnel about 2000 meters long that runs directly up under my base literally to my underground hangar. Second, it seems that person was able to bypass my OP because the angle of the tunnel takes them directly between 2 of my underground areas which means the OP should extend to cover the area between those 2 underground hangars. Third ALL of my SVs from the full hangar have vanished, literally gone, 5 of them in total. The debug details on in the uploaded image. The SV names which have vanished were Viper 1, Viper 2, Viper 3, Viper 4, Viper 5. Faction name is NOSOV. Another strange detail is that I noticed my turrets were shooting at nothing yesterday. I would see my far away bases firing, fly over there, no bodies, no ships, nothing around. This happened 3 different times, all at the same base almost like someone was teleporting to it and leaving before I was able to get close to see them.

This especially concerns me since @JBHitman has a personal vendetta against me and I just noticed he was given in game admin rights right when this weird stuff starts happening. If he is now an admin he is forbidden from participating in PVP like Piddle correct?

Edit: I have uploaded an image of the tunnel, you can see that my wall is directly next to it and on the map you can see my base is to the left, therefore due to the nature of OP fields always being square and extending to the far ends of the base in every direction, this tunnel is covered by my OP field and I even had an ally check that for me, he couldn't get anywhere near this close without hitting the blue shield. Something doesn't add up.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 13, 2017
  16. RexXxuS

RexXxuS Rear Admiral

Hey,

Correctly. This is a strict policy of mine and there is no exception.

After investigating the logs I can say it wasn't JB but another faction which is trying their luck multiple times.
    Your SVs for example were decored by one guy "Butter".
    Digging and bypassing OP is PvP stuff. Would need explanations of him / videos how he did it. We don't have live cams in empyrion (yet) ;)

A sidenote: since we don't provide a webservice for the official servers yet to see Intruder Logs I need to post specific names here if a valid suspecion is ongoing.

17. twchris13579

twchris13579 Lieutenant

How were they decored while they were inside my OP field and all my walls are intact?

Not to mention my 3 sentry turrets in the hangar did not fire a single shot and there were zero remains of the ships.

18. twchris13579

twchris13579 Lieutenant

Figured it out. He used the drill to glitch into my base. I just recreated this with ease and demonstrated you can interact with objects while glitched into walls. Video is being upload to youtube shortly showing how this is done.

19. JBHitman

JBHitman Lieutenant

Thanks for the information. Please let me know if you notice this happening while I'm in-game as well and it will be addressed.

20. twchris13579

twchris13579 Lieutenant

Video will be here when it is uploaded, I apologize if my earlier accusations about it being JB were inccorect. I discovered a backpack in the tunnel that had JBs name on it but that could have been from when we was here long before this as there are still a few backpacks laying around from those fights a week ago and the tunnel happened to run directly under where we were fighting at so maybe it glitched.