Get Support

Discussion in 'Official Eleon Server' started by RexXxuS, Feb 22, 2017.

1. Vader

Vader Ensign

For some reason official us server isnt appearing in my list what gives????

2. RexXxuS

RexXxuS Rear Admiral

On restart a playfield crashed. Found it and started again.

3. AllAboardTheTrumpTrain

AllAboardTheTrumpTrain Ensign

Attached Files:

4. AllAboardTheTrumpTrain

AllAboardTheTrumpTrain Ensign

This is awful. Every time I get in the US server for the last 3 days. the game crashes before 5 minutes comes around. I think due to another player nearby. I give up and wont be in there probably for two weeks. Maybe ill make an attempt to grab my food.

5. darkstardragons 2

darkstardragons 2 Ensign

Hello. I am playing on the US server and have found that my SV which was parked at my base this morning, is now several clicks east and appareently buried under a mountain. I signed off about 7:15 AM 07/03/17 and it was at my base. When I signed on around 5:00 PM same day it had mysteriously moved. I see it on the map and in my registry. It's id is 915496 and named Dark Scout I. It's position is currently -1129,37,954 but that appears to be a location that I cannot access. My guess is that it's underground. I'm hoping you can retrieve it for me and place it back at my base named Darkstar 1. It's not so much the SV as it is all the Stuff that was in it. Several weapons, ores, and building materials. Any assistance you can provide w/b most appreciated.

6. Taelyn

Taelyn Guest

Would be nice if u tell on what planet ;) hard to help u without that

7. darkstardragons 2

darkstardragons 2 Ensign

Sorry. I am on Omicron. Also I guess that the coordinates I gave were for the base. -1129, 37,954. The base name is darkstar one. The SV appears to be at 1366,1094 but not sure what the 3rd number is. Again the SV is id 915496. Thanks

8. Taelyn

Taelyn Guest

There is no planet named Omicron on the official US server

9. darkstardragons 2

darkstardragons 2 Ensign

Taelyn, Thank you for responding. I after reading some of the other posts I think I was confused about the which server. Sounds like there is a US, an EA, and just one that is "Eleon Studios - Official Public Server" I'm using the last one. (no US or whatever) Does that help? I'm using the link straight from the server sign on so am hoping I am in the right place. Is there any screenprint or something I can provide?

10. Taelyn

Taelyn Guest

Help should be reported here for that one: http://empyriononline.com/threads/official-server-1-eleon-studios-official-public-server.11904/
    @Hummel-o-War will get back to u to help u out :)

11. EvilDave 2

EvilDave 2 Ensign

Hello,

I have a T3 autominer that's showing on the map on Pandora in a pentaxid deposit but when I get there it's invisible. I can see the indentation on the ground right where it says it is on the map but I can't see it. I went ahead and placed another one next to it for the time being. It would be awesome if I could get that autominer back and possibly it's contents.

Thank you,

Dave

12. Taelyn

Taelyn Guest

When did u place it? There has been a bug that they vanish on indestructible terrain but that got fixed in 6.2?

13. Thomas2052

Thomas2052 Ensign

Hi there,

Similar issue to DarkstarDragons2 - CV seems to have flipped whilst offline, and a previously docked SV has glitched through to the 'North Pole' behind the orange shields.

EU Server, Trader residence. Thanks for any help and do let me know if you need more details.

P.S. after a few futile searches, are there any creatures/mobs on Trader Residence?

Cheers,

Tom

14. Taelyn

Taelyn Guest

Cant seem to find your CV a screenshot with Coordinates would be nice.

Yes there should be creatures

15. Thomas2052

Thomas2052 Ensign

Apologies, poor wording there and haven't been able to get on much since.

It was an SV that randomly glitched through the 'North Pole' that was the issue - has since disappeared from the game entirely. Not particularly bemoaning its loss, just as a heads up that it seems it might be a repeatable glitch.

No worries and cheers for following up.

Tom

P.S. I'm still yet to find a living creature on Trader Resistance - is something up with that?

16. Taelyn

Taelyn Guest

Can be they got bugged, Dont think we can do much about it till next wipe tho.
    Have to ask @RexXxuS

17. RexXxuS

RexXxuS Rear Admiral

Yes, sorry. The animals on the planet were very shy. With the next restart I pushed them a bit to say hi to you

Taelyn likes this.
  18. Darkostrasz.

Darkostrasz. Ensign

Hi there,

We're playing on the official Experimental Branch Test Server. Is this the right place to seek help with issues relating to that server?

19. Taelyn

Taelyn Guest

Hello, I dont know if that one is under our care or under Hummel. Will ask

EDIT: Just heard its RexXxuS who does it.

So whats your problem?

20. Darkostrasz.

Darkostrasz. Ensign

I was tinkering with vessel ownership, and when changing our CV to private, all of the faction-ownership docked vessels became undocked. This wasn't an issue per-say, as I simply ran around and redocked them after setting the CV back to our faction.

The issue arises shortly after redocking the vessels. First, one of the SV's seemed to completely disappear. I checked the registry and saw that the SV still existed, so I tracked it using the Waypoint feature. This SV was 5.4km away, around 20 meters or so from the orbit threshold (in the sky). I had a friend help me retrieve it and I flew it back to the CV. Upon arriving at the CV, I noticed that two of the HV's had also disappeared. Assuming the same fate, I tracked them using the waypoint feature too and they seemed to be in the same place that the SV was.

The problem here is that the HV's are invisible, even though their markers show them there. I've attached a screenshot for reference:
    http://i.imgur.com/7EwlwuX.jpg

Here are the details:
    Server: Experimental Branch Test Server
    ID: 758072. Name: Drill-One
    ID: 840074. Name: Sgt Bash

Coordinates seem to be around -2245, 1070 for both vessels listed above.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2017