Get Support

Discussion in 'Official Eleon Server' started by RexXxuS, Feb 22, 2017.

1. markoredflag

markoredflag Commander

HOW? valea is pve, and i not the only player who that, has happened.

2. markoredflag

markoredflag Commander

may base is 284 x 250 my ship 114 x 39 explain that.

3. Kassonnade

Kassonnade Rear Admiral

lol... Nice attitude. Good luck. Bye.

4. markoredflag

markoredflag Commander

I'm sorry if I offended you, but it's that everyone is giving solutions, but they do not accept that it's a game failure, I just do not understand why nobody accepts that bugs are taking bases and cvs from us. That's it.
    but I'd rather spawn a CV on the ground than on bases.
    It's easier and more logical.

Kassonnade likes this.
  5. Kassonnade

Kassonnade Rear Admiral

Don't worry, I understand. But it's not my fault, and I just tried to help to the best of my knowledge, which is not a lot since I only had the few details you posted first. There are a few threads where alternatives or more "fleshed out" ideas for a physical factory were developed by players. What was implemented was not appreciated, it was admittedly a very modest first step towards something that makes more sense.

For now it requires a base, sometimes it works and sometimes not, for varied reasons. You can always file a bug report, where all details you will give will help pinpoint the issue. Even knowing the size of your base relative to your ship is not sufficient, because it should work that way. You have to be almost perfectly aligned, I don't know if it's a problem with the blueprint (older version of the game) or the base or terrain or savegame, etc.

As for your base, since it's in a PvE zone, I have no clue how it could be in possession of another faction. You might have a better chance by contacting the server admins than asking on the forums.

markoredflag likes this.
  6. paxxo1985

paxxo1985 Commander

Server Eu. We spawned our Bp of a capital vessel and the vessel appeared for a second and disappeared. Rexxus forced the restart of the server because since our cv didnt spawn the server started bugging. We lost our 14hours cv. I send a pm of our bp that we lost.
    Thanks.

7. RexXxuS

RexXxuS Rear Admiral

Hello @paxxo1985

can you please provide the structure ID / Name so I can recover it from the backups?
    Thanks.

paxxo1985 likes this.
  8. paxxo1985

paxxo1985 Commander

The name of the blueprint was "The Black Plague Lemon"
    I spawned it on my 65 meters platform (blueprint was 63 mt) It appeared for half a second and immediately disappeared.
    Is the twin of my first cv but spawns without guns. (now there is my cv on that platform where we tried to spawn the blueprint)
    After that all the server cannot warp anymore and force restart happened.

9. RexXxuS

RexXxuS Rear Admiral

Hello paxxo,

The blueprint name is not the ingame name. The ingame name is what you set in your Control Panel P.
    So I still don't know which ship you mean. I think it is a CV?
    But all CVs of you are available and active ingame...

upload_2017-11-10_11-10-47.png

If you can share more information I can look again

10. paxxo1985

paxxo1985 Commander

Yes was a capital vessel. I did the blueprint and inserted the material. I waited the time for crafting and when finished i positioned it on underground base v1 where there is a large platform. The platform is 65 mt and the blueprint is 63 mt. Was always red except a little spot where was green. I pressed the spawn button when was green and the game said blueprint spawned. and a 5 second later appeared you cannot spawn here.
    But the Capital vessel didnt appear and in my ready blueprint is gone.
    The blueprint was called "The black Curse Lemon" i sended you on discord the recipe.
    Suddently probably my blueprint bugged the server and you needed to force restart because people cannot warp anymore.

11. Furious Hellfire

Furious Hellfire Rear Admiral

This could be due to a problem atm, some or all dedicated servers are no longer unloading a playfield when it empties of players, so every playfield visited stays running, until the server ram is gone and it cannot handle anymore, no warp, game kicks etc.
    This has already resulted in me losing an SV this morning.

We are waiting for what is probably one of the most urgent server hotfixes we have needed lately atm ^-^

12. paxxo1985

paxxo1985 Commander

Was 25k sathium and 22k iron etc.. is not funny grinding hours and trow all in the trash bin. Probably my cv hitted the ram limit and boom. Lost All

13. paxxo1985

paxxo1985 Commander

Ok rollback fixed the lost Capital vessel. I see in the list Chocolate block that disappeared 2/3 days ago! Can you spawn it?

Thank for your help!

14. markoredflag

markoredflag Commander

15. Bladuka

Bladuka Ensign

Hello on official a official server "Eleon studios - Official US Server" I just finishing placing concrete blocks under my base to support it better and went back inside to place a space orange plant and half the base suddenly disipeared along with all my cargo storage,belongings and even the recent structure improving blocks I placed under the base.
    This innocent occurred around 3:30pm Saskatchewan Time.
    My base was one from the workshop "Avalon Start Base (3 lvl) (UPDATE) ".
    I am hoping for a full return of all items and base lost due to this.

Attached Files:

16. paxxo1985

paxxo1985 Commander

How to disable intruder alert on pve only planets? My ears bloods

17. PaddyOC

PaddyOC Ensign

Hi, hope this is posted to the right area of the forum.

I was playing today on the Eleon studios public server, and I logged off, but when I logged back in I am being presented with a new start, being asked to pick a starter planet. this happened last week, I spend days setting up a base and building a SV, first flight into orbit and I engines cut out , got message saying generator had stopped. I had no access to any of the items or the SV, so I logged out and logged back in. and had to start a new character.

To say the least I am disappointed, as it looks like I once again have lost all my hard work. I am losing faith and trust in your server. what’s the point in building up a base, resources and experience. if I am liable to lose it all at the next logout.

Is there a problem with the server? am i missing something? is it meant to be like this? it was on the official public server. My user name is Paddy. it happened today and a few days ago. today I had just built a base off the starter planets.

I am struggling finding the heart to start over again, on this server, I was hoping as it’s an official Eleon studios server I would get some permanence and stability. if there is any way to restore my character would be fantastic as I was enjoying the server. up to losing everything again.

18. RexXxuS

RexXxuS Rear Admiral

Hello @PaddyOC

as mentioned in the steam forums you are not the only one who had this problem and I was in vacation, sorry.

The issue is gone now and it was happening due some very bad circumstance which never happened before (and hopefully never happen again).

By now I can't do much to restore your previous progress since time passed by.

If you need further help let me know please.

RexXxuS

19. thedarkdetrak

thedarkdetrak Ensign

hello I need help with my friend we decided to change planets so we moved to valea May saw that there are a lot of buildings and my pc n have no power I can not connect any more on the server allor if you can tp allor or reset my character thank you in advance

20. RexXxuS

RexXxuS Rear Admiral

hello @thedarkdetrak , yeah, it is quite populated already..
    Where should I teleport you instead?

RexXxuS