Get Support

Discussion in 'Official Eleon Server' started by RexXxuS, Feb 22, 2017.

1. Ken-Lurky

Ken-Lurky Lieutenant

Importent information on Server exploit use!
    Eleon EU offical public server

I feel its good to take action now, as they are a group of peolple in a faction working together. Its vary clearly now how they use diffrent type of models to affect the game play , PVP. To ruin others funn!

I do know the server is on the late runn of Alpha7 and will be updated soon. But do we want pople like this starting it all over on a new Alpha 8 server?

The trick!
    They made a small vessel and some how manage to park it inside CV's. So when some one log back on and try move there CV , they cant! The CV will get the message its stuck! as there is a undocked SV inside it. This SV is a enemy craft. = your CV is now disabled. In PVE space you can not attack a other ship. So its no way to move it or remove it. = Your CV is dead to use.

I can not pick out the names on who do things like this on the server! But if one of the Admin act now, they can go and get the players name out of the item they spawned and placed. ( See vessel names on photo ).
    Pleas do something about players like this so we get a clean play and most of all get a clean way to do PVP.
    Thanks !

Photo on link! if you have problem see it. Let me know !

http://oi67.tinypic.com/qs77ft.jpg

http://oi63.tinypic.com/2wn245c.jpg

Last edited: Jun 4, 2018
    Haanlee likes this.
  2. Taelyn

Taelyn Guest

Ty for the report

Ken-Lurky likes this.
  3. WHM DaddyStu

WHM DaddyStu Lieutenant

Not sure how it works there but on the HWS server we have the command cb:getshiphere:id to move our CV in such a situation.

4. Ken-Lurky

Ken-Lurky Lieutenant

Hello

I know this is mostly EU , US server. But I cant find a place to ask, then on
    Hummel-o-War profil.

But me and my friends normal play on the Eleon public server. and not the EU or US.
    The server is not online so its updating. But its many hours ago it did go offline. When will it come back?
    I was hoping to play some Alpha 8 today hehe.

5. Taelyn

Taelyn Guest

There is a problem on that server that Nitrado support has to solve.
    No ETA.

Sorry

6. Ken-Lurky

Ken-Lurky Lieutenant

Thank you for the info! nice to know!
    and yes there was some issues on the server.

Taelyn likes this.
  7. Ken-Lurky

Ken-Lurky Lieutenant

More problems?

The public server is running Alpha 8,0,0. The game is 8,0,1.
    EU and US server is updated. Public server not.. why?

I do also see public server have a more hard diffeculety start. Thats nice ! the public server always was best! but it dont work.. hehe ?

8. Taelyn

Taelyn Guest

It should automatic update. But aslong ppl are online i doubt it happens.

In any case afraid the ones who have access to the server are asleep already

9. Ken-Lurky

Ken-Lurky Lieutenant

Normal the server Auto kick players to restart. How can you control that no on is online on it ?
    Right now my girlfriend is online on it she have still game in 8,0,0. But i cant log on it. My game is 8,0,1. And its no way for me to change.

We are 100's of skilled players , who like this game. To runn main server, there should be at last two admin. for eatch 12hour time zone. =)

Last edited: Jun 14, 2018
  10. Taelyn

Taelyn Guest

There are admins. But we admins have more to do then guard the server 24/7 :)

11. Laboon

Laboon Ensign

I can not finish my first mission. I have looted the locker, but the mission didnt complete in th PDA.

Ken-Lurky likes this.
  12. Ken-Lurky

Ken-Lurky Lieutenant

I know there is admins =) But its so many players, pick one more admin then to keep a eye on a server.
    The public server example did have lots of bugs on the end, who no one did use time to fix.

13. Ken-Lurky

Ken-Lurky Lieutenant

Did you click the locker before the PDF missions was running? I did it. So I manage to pick the loot before the mission did start running = no more loot to collect when the mission is there = no way to finish it. as far as i know.

14. Germanicus

Germanicus Rear Admiral

happened to me with the Pod. As soon as the mission popped up I got back to the cargo box, opened it, clicked the "Transfer all" arrow upper right corner and got the ok from the Mission to continue. Maybe that works here too.

15. Laboon

Laboon Ensign

Yes, i think i did so. Can the Admins reset the mission? or the locker?

i tryed it, but it didn't worked for me

16. Germanicus

Germanicus Rear Admiral

than open the PDA and finish the Mission "by hand"
    the System will ask back if you really want to do this. click yes and continue to the next step

17. Taelyn

Taelyn Guest

Because in the end all of us where bussy with 8 and there was no point in fixing 7.6 bugs anymore since they were fixed in 8 already.
    That would litterly mean a waste of time for us. Where this is for many of us NOT a job but a side thing. We also have lives outside the game.

EDIT: As I just heared the 'Old' Official server still has techinical problems. Should be fixed soon. There working on it.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2018
    Ken-Lurky likes this.
  18. Sasquatch

Sasquatch Captain

This isn't really the right place but the eu/us server thread is closed at the mo so I don't know where else to put it.

But anyways... Anybody know when the eu server updates to 8.0.2? Also why doesn't this happen straight away? I logged on to get a couple of hours in while I've got nothing else to do and find that I'm locked out becuase I have games set to auto update (changed that!)

19. Taelyn

Taelyn Guest

Because 8.0.2 is experimental and not on the public branch

20. Sasquatch

Sasquatch Captain

Oh that would be why! XD sorry about that.