Get Support

Discussion in 'Official Eleon Server' started by RexXxuS, Feb 22, 2017.

1. Dakota Darkfire

Dakota Darkfire Ensign

Thank you I am sorry for taking so much of your time. However when this is all said and done maybe I can write an informational post for everyone on base building correctly lol. Yes please add me back to faction owner. Thank you again sir.

2. Taelyn

Taelyn Guest

hehe ye u can do that :)

Due to the AG Zone it would be unfair if the OP kicks in when a resource deposit or poi is inside. Would mean another
    player cant capture it since your OP defends u (they cant dig inside your AG Zone).

Your back as Founder in 1A1 Faction. The base is still at 1A1 faction, Everything should be fine now

3. DogSoldier

DogSoldier Ensign

Hello , The game crashed as i was entering orbit , when i'd reconnected i was falling to the planet an i guess my ships in orbit . I don't know the ships ID , or how to find it out ?. This is the official EU server , 2am Planet M32 ,faction name Neb (invaders) my position =4169.4/52.9/3581,7
    id 16316112

4. Taelyn

Taelyn Guest

Warped your SV back to u

ID of the vessel can be seen with the console command "DI" or in the CP of the vessel

If u really cant find it provide atleast the correct names of the player and the vessel / base

RexXxuS likes this.
  5. DogSoldier

DogSoldier Ensign

Thank you !

Taelyn likes this.
  6. Taelyn

Taelyn Guest

Sorry we can only offer support in English

7. freellancer

freellancer Ensign

(I translate for developers with a request to learn to use sometimes, at least, Google translator)
    I suspect the developers specifically decided to spoil the whole game and further reduce the number of players.
    Each NOT deliberate hack is an indicator of not the quality of the product.
    The ban on shooting capital ships was a mistake
    The ban on shooting hovers underground, is another category of players and again was a mistake
    Upgrading the class of ships with damage - NUUU, THIS, in general, is super silly
    Repair the exit from the cabs, constantly find yourself in blocks, aren't you sure to fix the first entrance and the exit to the same ?!
    Look at the screenshots from above and please DELETE any growth of the class, because the Corvette can not become a Battleship during the battle, and you have someone without a mind and imagination to figure this out. the same ship on screenshots (tip is class fixing, any changes only in construction mode)
    What are these prohibitions for? Who comes up with new features and their performance? To whom do you listen when introducing the news? Take into account the age of players and the number of hours in this game? This is to ensure that in your advisers people who either do not play this game or know it at the level that they are cool and empty.
    Regards for a great game, BUT disgusting updates from the above and NOT ONLY, every mistake is a player who goes into another game.

(Перевожу для разработчиков с просьбой научиться иногда пользоваться, хотя бы, гугл переводчиком)
    Подозреваю разработчики специально решили испортить всю игру и дальше уменьшить количество играющих.
    Каждая НЕ обдуманная поделка это показатель не качественности продукта.
    Запрет на стрельбу капитальных кораблей, была ошибкой
    Запрет на стрельбу ховеров под землёй, это другой разряд игроков и опять была ошибкой
    Повышение класса кораблей при повреждениях - НУУУ, ЭТО, вообще, СВЕРХ ГЛУПО
    Исправтье выход с кабин, постоянно оказываешься в блоках, не ужели нелбзя зафиксировать первый вход и туда же выход?!
    Посмотрите скрины сверху и Пожалуйста УДАЛИТЕ любой рост класса, потому что Корвет не может стать Линкором во время боя, а у вас кто то без ума и фантазии догадался такое вставить в игру. на скринах один корабль (совет это Фиксация класса, любые изменения только в режиме строительства)
    Для чего эти запреты? кто у вас придумывает новые функции и их работоспособность? К кому вы прислушиваетесь вводя новшевства? Берёте в расчёт возвраст игроков и количество часов в этой игре? Это к тому что у вас в советникх люди которые в эту игру либо не играют, либо знают её на уровне что они крутые и пустые.
    С Уважением за отличную игру, НО ОТВРАТИТЕЛЬНЫМ обновлениями из выше указанного и НЕ ТОЛЬКО, каждая ошибка это игрок который уходит в другую игру.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 26, 2019
  8. twitch.tv/humanplays

twitch.tv/humanplays Ensign

I'm on your official US server. When I crash landed in the pod i spawned in a building called the Fun Zone. There is no way out so I quit playing. [​IMG] https://imgur.com/a/lVU3jzD

9. SilvRav

SilvRav Moderator

@RexXxuS @Taelyn can assist you

10. SilvRav

SilvRav Moderator

Thanks for your post but please note this thread is for official server concerns.

Bug/suggestions can be logged here https://empyriononline.com/forums/bugs.24/ and here https://empyriononline.com/forums/suggestions.9/

But the issue you referring to is covered under the patch notes found under announcements : https://empyriononline.com/forums/patch-notes.7/

11. Taelyn

Taelyn Guest

Hello,

You can stear your pod to the right direction :)

To assist you i need your player name as its in game. Then iam able to relocate you

Taelyn

12. twitch.tv/humanplays

Do I need to be in the game? it's twitch.tv/humanplays, I'm in the game now.

13. Taelyn

Taelyn Guest

Ill take a look right away just a second

EDIT. Solved

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2019
  14. twitch.tv/humanplays

Thank you for the quick response. Cheers

Taelyn likes this.
  15. freellancer

freellancer Ensign

I see you have another (clever) head that has thought of this. Woe to the master. As they say, there are a lot of masters;
    Вижу у вас появилась ещё одна (умная) голова которая до такого додумалась. Горе мастера. Как говорится, мастеров много, вот специалистов не найти

https://yadi.sk/i/goT6kN2l2ZyhGg

16. Taelyn

Taelyn Guest

17. Tsnonak

Tsnonak Ensign

Hi fellas, could I please get some assistence on the official "public server"...
    I was riding through the mountains around the northern "ring" inbounds and suddenly had one of those wierd wipeouts on the motorcycle.
    It seemed I was "stuck" and was teleported to "the northest" position of North Poles you can imagine, and upon landing I broke a leg :<
    I have never attempted to go beyond the border and did not even know it is possible to exist there...
    Everytime I get close to the border it teleports me back again.
    I am dying of Hypothermia, please help :p

same name...
    thanks in advance!

Tsn

18. Taelyn

Taelyn Guest

Hello,

Can u tell me your In-game name? Then i can take a look and teleport u

19. Tsnonak

Tsnonak Ensign

same name Tsnonak... sorry on the starter planet... Dessia...

20. Taelyn

Taelyn Guest

warped u

Tsnonak likes this.