Get Support

Discussion in 'Official Eleon Server' started by RexXxuS, Feb 22, 2017.

1. Tsnonak

Tsnonak Ensign

thank you much... seems my new motorbike is bugging... rear wheel just spinning... dunno.
    Built a second, same thing...

Last edited: Apr 12, 2019
  2. Taelyn

Taelyn Guest

write a bug report with all the details u can get :) if we need the save we can get it our self :)

3. Tsnonak

Tsnonak Ensign

died... working now.
    not sure what details there are...
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

4. Taelyn

Taelyn Guest

Follow the need attention post in the bug forum. Tells u what u need to give to us

5. freellancer

freellancer Ensign

6. Taelyn

Taelyn Guest

Whats the point of this?

7. freellancer

freellancer Ensign

So many years of the game, and performance at a minimum, in this indicator.
    You started to chase a beautiful picture in the game and this is a huge mistake given that functions are lame in work

8. Taelyn

Taelyn Guest

Use the right forum for this and not the Support Channel for the Official Servers Please

9. freellancer

freellancer Ensign

Consoles servers, guys, they soon will not remain with such success. The efficiency of the functions of the game on the status of Horror, the HWS server has collected the main mass of players on its server due to the additional functionality, but at the same time the rules and attitudes towards the players want the best, everything is sharpened on the donat, who don’t donatit is not the person that causes the players they are throwing the game, because they don’t want to return to simpler servers with limited functionality (only those who have bought some functions as I understand it and still breathe on the latter). The game itself is moving in the direction of beauty, but you forget that this game is valuable because there is the Internet and a beautiful picture only makes things worse, but with poorly working functionality it’s not worse at all. A couple of years ago I wrote a huge article about you (the developers), I’m mostly a pve player, but I also play in pvp, so I’m not limited to evaluating the game on the one hand. Developers listen to all sorts of whiners too much and put into play what they shouldn’t do, instead of disclosing the main value of this game. That the wrong section didn’t write too much shears, but the advice to the developers is to globally review what they are playing next, according to my observations, with such success, the players will soon return to the 2004 freelancer of the issue that sensible space games except for space engineers not left

Потдержки серверов, ребятя скоро их вообще не останется с такими успехами. Работоспособность функций игры на статусе Ужас, ХВС сервер собрал у себя на сервере основную массу игроков из за дополнительного функционала, но в то же время правила и отношения к игрокам желает лучшего, всё на донат заточено, кто не донатит тот не человек что приводит что игроки забрасывают игру, потому что не хотят возвращаться на более простые сервера с ограниченным функционалом (только те кто купил некоторые функции так понимаю и ещё дышат на последнем). Сама игра двигается в сторону красоты, но вы забываете что эта игра ценная тем что есть интернет и красивая картинка делает только хуже, а с плохо рабочей функциональностью вообще хуже не куда. Пару лет назад писал огромную статью в ваш адрес (разработчиков), я в основном пве игрок, но бывает играю и в пвп, поэтому не ограничен оценкой игры с одной стороны. Разработчики слишком много слушают всяких нытиков и вводят в игру то что не стоит делать, вместо раскрытием главной ценности этой игры. Что не тот раздел написал уж сильно не карите, но совет разработчикам- пересмотреть глобально к чему они дальше ведут игру, по моим наблюдениям с такими успехами, игроки начнут скоро возвращаться во Фрилансер 2004 года выпуска что толковых игр про космос кроме как спейс инженеры, практически не осталось

10. Captain Norris

Captain Norris Ensign

Hi I'm on the US server
    my connection started dropping as I was trying to leave Eris and when I reconnected to the server my ship was in orbit while I was falling to the planet.
    I've attached a screenshot of my attempt to leave the planet with the coordinates and id of my vessel. The vessel is set to my Faction SOE and might be stuck inbetween the surface and orbit zones but I don't have much on me at the moment in order to make a vessel to get back up to check for my vessel.
    upload_2019-4-24_20-4-29.png

11. freellancer

freellancer Ensign

4813 hours of play, creative, pve, pvp and here is the finish
    The last message to the developers is no longer important whether it will be read or not.
    You brought the game that less and less people WANT to play out of no suitability.
    If you think differently, then the game finally place on the trash.

Developer Errors
    1. The pursuit of a beautiful picture, a total of 60 percent of the players did not begin to play
    2. Not deliberate balance in all aspects of the game, ranging from bans on shooting weapons of transport and plastic weapons that can not be repaired, etc.
    3. Throwing without disassembling additional functions into the game, just due to the fact that some kind of narrow-minded person wanted it, the result is a bunch of functions that handles interfering with the main process of the game
    4. Continue to introduce new bugs and bugs into the game, forgetting about the presence of old
    5. The introduction of the motorcycle and that its worst is not the finalization, or rather the total is not suitable for network play
    6. Using the warp engine system, instead of introducing a jump gate system and time costs for jumping the way to the gate (Freelancer to help)

I can continue the list indefinitely, too many have advised you over the years and have tried to ruin the game

Developer Benefits
    1. Entering planets of the 5th class and study
    2. Input of oxygen and study
    3. Entering trade, minus that is not completed
    4. Increasing the variety of blocks and some devices
    5. Enter and study the variety of bots and races
    6. Input and study of solar panels

What you need to throw out of the game and forget about it, and those who advised and introduced, to drive into the neck

1. Wi-Fi and extended inventory with double window and instantaneous content overload, horror, they would have introduced a toilet with auto wiping
    2. The blockade and the redistribution of the class of transport during the battle, I did not understand what kind of idiot decided to enter until the game is perfect
    3. Use fewer shaders, do not forget that NOT all players will run to buy expensive items for the sake of one game
    4. Remove the stove, extra device
    5. Remove the drone, this is the first mistake was from the developers, who dragged a bunch of problems and bells and whistles
    6. Completely remove the motorcycle, the second error that for two weeks created problems for the servers
    7. Remove the ore scanner and ore which is not a single deposit, from the very beginning there were problems
    8. Remove the ore detector completely from the inventory, leave it only on the hover as it was in the beginning.
    9. Remove warp engines and tanks from the game, make the gate system no closer than 15 km from the planets, which will make it difficult to get (the servers will not be installed on the servers using a standard card) will solve the problem of inconspicuous players
    10. Remove the resurrection in medical stations and return it as it was at the beginning only on the nearest cloning chamber, or randomly at the choice of the system

I think for now, that's enough to unload the game

1. Run for hovers and planes rsu T2
    2. To replace any type of guns at the bases in favor of increasing the number of artillery (+ 10-20), this is a response against capital and immediately removing the caps firing limit
    3. To correct the fog at the entrance and exit from the planets so that it would not be waves, but be solid white, and gradually and evenly dissipated, which will NOT give a wave load during transitions
    4. Increase the number of life from guns, armor, weapons x10, include payment for the use of the repair station for weapons and armor, the number of repairs is not limited
    5. Make the maximum bias on the network game, because in a single it becomes very quickly boring, even for couch potatoes
    6. Do not use giant-sized bots, focusing on defense
    7. Make textures and shaders for old computers; this is also used by pvp players.
    8. Take into account that on the website and the server of the manufacturer, there are the smallest share of players and the detail of the game is purely on the advice of this little circle of players, it means to immediately put an end to it
    9. To focus on the generation of prices and merchants to expand the circle of players to those who do not dig and do not shoot other players, but can be knocked down with goods for sale
    10. Solve the problem of lags, jerks and freezes when more than 4 players gather in one place.
    11. Make a system of expectations, or before jumping into another system, or make a separate room for the transport in which it is placed during the jump, with a deadly environment if not tight, with a time reference
    12. Increase the shooting range of the guns at the bases in a big direction, so that not one vehicle could shoot down the turrets, without taking counter damage
    13. Make the same cockpit, one view for the front exit, the second behind, will solve the problems with the exit for different types of transport.
    14. Reduce the percentage of infection by diseases to 3–5 percent, and sharpened infections irritate and make it impossible to continue fighting for the game, you can make up to 100 percent of raids among bosses or commanders among mobs

Now why this message I insist, what would you think you need, a working game in which you will play in twenty years, or a beautiful, normally not working, marriage
    Personally, for 10 years I was engaged in online gaming clubs, and there if not follow what the club is playing, it started to incur losses.
    The paradox is that, most often, the game with beautiful graphics was removed from all computers in a week, they stopped playing it, being saturated with beauty.
    98 percent of the players prefer network games and 90 percent of the graphics are not important if there are a lot of people in the game.
    20 percent lingered in the stupid not far games for a long time, the rest began to look for where it is interesting and satisfied with someone, some functionality, some diversity, some people there are a lot of people.
    Your computer (club) called emperion can close at any moment, that only those who have advised any idea will remain, and now even in the desert screaming how cool it is, that he advised trash, and it doesn't matter to him that the game will be bent because of this trash and spat on other players.
    Reconsider the circle of people who take part in the management of new functions, handicrafts, in general that affect the direction of the game, you do a lot and little that is valuable.

Personally, as the season ends on the CWS servrere I delete the game from the computer, lags and bugs are solid, I doubt that I want to do it in a year or two, I decide to check out the improvements, although I think what’s going on now with the game, it will be extinguished in a couple of years among players from for the problems of the game, if not earlier.
    I personally will not advise buying this and subsequent products from Eleon (perhaps I will change my mind back for the better, after a time when Emperion is working normally)

GOOD LUCK AND WISDOM! +--1
    ========================================================================================Z=====

4813 часов игры, креатив, пве, пвп и вот финиш
    Последнее сообщение разработчикам, уже не важно будут его читать или нет.
    Вы довели игру что в неё всё меньше народу ХОТЯТ играть из не пригодности.
    Если вы считате иначе, значит игре окончательно место на мусорке.

Ошибки разработчиков
    1. Погоня за красивой картинкой, итог 60 процентов игроков уже не стали играть
    2. Не обдуманный баланс во всех аспектах игры, начиная от запретов на стрельбу оружия транспорта и пластикового оружия которое нельзя ремонтировать и тд
    3. Закидывание без разбора дополнительных функций в игру, только из за того что какая то узколобая так захотела, итог куча функций которая обрабатывает мешая основному процессу игры
    4. Продолжение вносить новые ошибки и баги в игру, забывая о наличии старых
    5. Внедрение мотоцикла и что самое плохое его не доработка, точнее полная не пригодность для сетевой игры
    6. Использование системы варп двигателей, вместо того что бы, внедрить систему прыжковых ворот и времени затраты на прыжки путь до ворот (игра Freelancer в помощь)

Список могу продолжать до бесконечно, уж слишком много вам насоветовали за эти года и уж постарались угробить игру

Плюсы разработчиков
    1. Ввод планет 5 класса и проработка
    2. Ввод кислорода и проработка
    3. Ввод торговли, минус что НЕ доделана
    4. Увеличение разновидности блоков и некоторых девайсов
    5. Ввод и проработка разновидности ботов и рас
    6. Ввод и проработка солнечных панелей

Что нужно выкинуть из игры и забыть об этом, а тех кто советовал и вводил, ГНАТЬ В ШЕЮ

1. Вайфай и расширенный инвентарь с двойным окном и моментальной перегрузкой содержимого, ужас, ещё бы унитаз с авто подтиранием внедрили
    2. Мятие блоков и перераспределение класса транспорта во время боя, это я не понял какой идиот вообще решил вводить пока игра НЕ идеальна
    3. Использовать меньше шейдеров, не забывать что НЕ все игроки побегут покупать дорогие детали ради одной игры
    4. Убрать печь, лишний девайс
    5. Убрать дрона, это первая ошибка была от разработчиков, которая потащила кучу проблем и наворотов
    6. Полностью убрать мотоцикл, вторая ошибка которая на две недели создала проблемы работе серверов
    7. Убрать сканер руды и руду которая не одним депозитом, с ней самого начала были проблемы
    8. Убрать полностью детектор руды из инвентаря, оставить только на ховере как и было в начале
    9. Убрать из игры варп двигатели и баки, сделать систему ворот не ближе 15 км от планет, что даст сложность добираться(на серверах не стандартной картой админы сами расставят), решит проблему не уловимости игроков
    10. Убрать воскрешение в медицинских станциях и вернуть как было в начале только на ближайшей камере клонирования, или случайной по выбору системы

Думаю пока что, хватит, что бы разгрузить игру

1. Запустить для ховеров и самолетов рсу Т2
    2. Заменить какой либо вид орудий у баз в пользу увеличения количества артилерии (+10- 20), это ответ против капиталов и сразу снятие ограничения стрельбы капиталами
    3. Поправить туман при входе и выходе с планет что бы, он не был волнами, а был сплошным белым, и постепенно и равномерно рассеивался, что даст НЕ волновую загрузку при переходах
    4. Увеличить количество жизни у орудий, брони, оружия х10, включить оплату за использование ремонтной станции для оружия и брони, количество ремонтов не ограничено
    5. Сделать максимальный уклон на сетевую игру, потому что в одиночной становится очень быстро скучно, даже для домоседов
    6. Не использовать базы ботов гигантских размеров, упор на силу обороны
    7. Сделать текстуры и шейдеры под старые компьютеры, это так же используется пвп игроками
    8. Берите в расчет что на сайте и сервере производителя, находятся самая малая доля игроков и деталь игру чисто на совете этого мало круга игроков, значит сразу ставить на ней крест
    9. Сделать упор на генерацию цен и торговцев, что бы расширить круг игроков до тех которые не копают и не стреляют других игроков, но могут быть сбиты с товаром на продажу
    10. Решить проблему лагов, рывуов и зависаний при скоплении больше 4 игроков в одном месте
    11. Сделать систему ожиданий, либо перед прыжком в другую систему, либо сделать отдельную комнату для транспорта в которую он помещается на время прыжка, со смертельной средой если не герметично, с отсчетом времени
    12. Увеличить расстояние стрельбы орудий у баз в большую сторону, что бы не один транспорт не мог сбивать турели, без получения ответного урона
    13. Сделать одинаковые кокпиты, один вид для выхода спереди, второй сзади, решит проблемы с выходом у разного типа транспорта
    14. Уменьшить процент заражения болезнями до 3- 5 процентов, а точастые заражения раздражают и делают не возможными продолжать биться для пве игры, сделать до 100 процентов можно рейд босам или полководцам среди мобов

Теперь почему это сообщение настаиваю, что бы вы подумали что вам нужно, рабочая игра в которую будут и через двадцать лет играть, или красивый, нормально не рабочий, брак
    Лично на протяжении 10 лет занимался сетевыми, игровыми клубами и там если не следить за тем во что играют клуб начинал нести убытки.
    Парадокс что, чаще всего игра с красиво графикой удалялась со всех компьютеров через неделю, в неё переставали играть, насытившись красотой.
    98 процентов игроков предпочитают сетевые игры и 90 процентам не важна графика если в игре куча народа.
    20 процентов задерживались в тупых не далёких играх на долгое время, остальные начинали искать где интересно и многих устраивает, кого то функциональность, кого то разнообразие, кого то что там много народа.
    Ваш компьютерный (клуб) под названием эмперион может в любой момент закрыться, что останутся только те кто посоветовал какую либо идею, и теперь даже в пустыне орет как он крут, что посоветовал хлам, и ему не важно что игра загнется из за этого хлама и плевал на других игроков.
    Пересмотрите круг людей которые принимают участие в ведении новых функций, поделок, в общем которые влияют на направление игры, много делаете и мало что ценного.

Лично как закончится сезон на ХВС серврере удаляю игру с компьютера, лаги и баги сплошные- хлам, сомневаюсь что захочу в течении года- двух надумаю заглянуть проверить доработки, хотя думаю с тем что творится сейчас с игрой, она через пару лет потухнет среди игроков из за проблем игры, если не раньше.
    Лично не буду советовать покупать эту и последующие продукты от Элеон (возможно, изменю мнение обратно в лучшую сторону, через время, когда сделают нормально рабочий Эмперион)

УДАЧИ и МУДРОСТИ! +--1

12. amlookn

amlookn Ensign

What is the discord info ?

13. amlookn

amlookn Ensign

On US Eleon server my 3 starter constructors disapeard and people are saying their Starter blocks on their bases also disapeard.

14. Taelyn

Taelyn Guest

Ground wipes will erase them, Any structure with 10 blocks or no core will be removed in a certain amount of time

15. Flash-B

Flash-B Ensign

I seemed to have lost my SV, which was docked to my CV after a warp. I've confirmed the ship is in my registry and shown in the location of the CV. The SV icon is on the map with the CV. It's just gone...

Offiical US server (Eleon US 9)
    Player Name flashb77
    Happened about 1am EST on May 16, 2019 after warp from Mato to Alpha Centauri
    Missing Docked SV Ship: 19956124 / Shadow Shuttle (SV)
    CV in which it is docked but missing: 20843028 / FBS-Raven

I attempted to relog thinking it was a texture bug or such. Still Missing
    I attempted to close completely out of the game and re-open / relog. Still Missing
    I attempted to Warp back and forth, checking each time. Still Missing
    I attempted to wait until today after the 3am server reboot. Still Missing
    Registry shows the ship docked with the CV.
    CV Panel.JPG Inventory1.JPG Inventory2.JPG Inventory3.JPG Map.JPG SV Panel.JPG

Above are screen shots showing what I'm seeing.
    I did confirm I heard the docking sound. The CV shows the SV as docked. Below is where it should be docked.
    Missing Loc.JPG

Below is when I click the show on Map button when selected in registry. It won't let me highlight the SV.
    SV Map Loc.JPG

Thanks,

Flash-B

Last edited: May 17, 2019
  16. Taelyn

Taelyn Guest

Your SV is handing at the location i marked in red on the Screenshot in Alpha Centauri

ScreenShot051719.JPG

Flash-B likes this.
  17. Flash-B

Flash-B Ensign

THANK YOU!!! Strange that when I got in it, I had to lift up and it made the takeoff undock sound. It also was named my CV until I did that.

Taelyn likes this.
  18. garlenife

garlenife Ensign

Size shifting on Vessel.
    Server: EU
    Base block missing, no damage. SV and HV are become larger.
    Login Time: 17:05 (UTC+07:00) Bangkok, Hanoi, Jakarta

Big HV
    Big HV.png
    Turn back to normal after relogin
    Normal HV.png

Need no help at the time. I just remain caution.

19. DougL

DougL Ensign

* say what server (US)
    * what problem exactly - On 10.1 Experimental Server. Playfield Lizat Moon, seed 735916. User ID=237803. I flew from planet to moon with my CV. Had 2 HV and i SV docked. When i landed on the moon it looks like both HV (id 408691 and 655381) became set to faction Public and I could not access (P or F). I logged off and back on and was able to then change faction Public back to Private.
    * what time - 5/24/2019 appox 10-11 am CST

20. Flash-B

Flash-B Ensign

For some reason I keep getting dropped by the playfield server. This started earlier in the week and I assumed a server nightly reset would fix it until today I'm getting the same issue. Sometimes it drops before I'm even connected. Sometimes I can play for a minute or two before it drops and kicks me. Any help would be appreciated. Here is the console logs for today, where I connected and had to reconnect a couple times.

20190608195049_1 - Copy.jpg