Get Support

Discussion in 'Official Eleon Server' started by RexXxuS, Feb 22, 2017.

1. Taelyn

Taelyn Guest

Wait till the Server Restarts after that you should be able to login again.

We found some issues as to why this happens and those will be looked at / fixed

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2021
    Kassonnade, Ishi and Germanicus like this.
  2. Ishi

Ishi Ensign

I have same problem on the official US Server.
    Player# 76561198028622967
    Several days now that I cannot join the server, so if the restart is daily, then restart hasn't helped me.

Thanks

3. Taelyn

Taelyn Guest

Try again today. The function that is causeing it has been disabled yesterday.

It will be fixed on Wednesday with a HotFix

Kassonnade likes this.
  4. Ishi

Ishi Ensign

Thank you. I can login again.
    When I last logged out and then couldn't get back in, I was docked at pol mining facility. My SV is still visible on map but seems to have been absorbed into the building. Any way to get it back?
    Regards...

5. Taelyn

Taelyn Guest

Would need the Id of the Vessel for this

Kassonnade likes this.
  6. Ishi

Ishi Ensign

Is this the vessel ID (screen shot from control panel)? Couldn't use DI, because the vessel is buried in a structure and there is nothing to mouse-over. ID 12399046

Thanks a lot for you support.

Eleon US v1.3_2021-04-30_22-51-32 - Copy.png

7. Taelyn

Taelyn Guest

Teleported it outside the POI

Kassonnade and Ishi like this.
  8. Ishi

Ishi Ensign

Thanks

Taelyn likes this.
  9. bluemax151

bluemax151 Captain

Just logged into the US Server and received a blueprint production error message. I wasn't able to screenshot it in time. Checked my blueprints and now everything I had prebuilt is gone. Relogging had no effect.

10. Did you log in from a different computer at any point?
    Or did you delete your cache files stored in your saves folder at all?

Those blueprint factory files are stored on the client, and if you delete your cache or log in from a different computer then they all get deleted by the game forever (since the client and server didn't match files anymore).

If either of those happened then there is no restoring them now. You have to produce them again.

If neither of those happened then perhaps a new game bug (you are the only one to report it though).

Either way, the server can't restore them at all (there are NO log files on the server pertaining to the player blueprint factory, hence no way to prove it and restore them).

Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2021
    bluemax151 likes this.
  11. Taelyn

Taelyn Guest

Hi, do you know the time when this happened? Preff translate this to UTC TimeZone

Kassonnade likes this.
  12. bluemax151

bluemax151 Captain

@Taelyn
    About 10 minutes prior to my post but krazzykid2006 answered my question already.

13. Taelyn

Taelyn Guest

Iam sorry to say but KrazzyKid doesnt know what we can or cant do on our own Official Servers.

We can decode the logs and have full access to everything as its our own game ;)

Yes its saved PlayerSide (partly) but your not the first player that comes with this.

Ill look into it.

Can you provide me what you exaclty did when it vanished? Step by Step please :)
    Would like to know your PlayerName aswell on the Server
    Please also provide your Client Log to us

Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2021
    Kassonnade and bluemax151 like this.
  14. bluemax151

bluemax151 Captain

Player name is the same as here. I logged in from a different computer than normal (office computer) saw the message, checked my factory queue saw it was empty relogged (office computer), this made no change so I logged in on the computer I normally use and checked the factory queue which was also empty.

How would I provide the client log and from which computer?

I apologize for the inconvenience I honestly didn't know that logging in from another computer would cause problems. Thanks for the help.

Kassonnade likes this.
  15. Taelyn

Taelyn Guest

Hi,

Ah yes that breaks it. As part is in the Server and part on the client. As you logged in with a different pc you told the server there not there so thats now what the server remembers.

I can try to restore your player Id from the backup. This should fix it.

As we only make a full backup in the morning at 9am CET (GMT +2) did you play after this time? Besides the time you logged in when the factory broke.

bluemax151 and Kassonnade like this.
  16. I could dig up dozens of replies from devs over the years that nearly exactly mirror my reply, so if you have a new way to restore this maybe you should inform other servers of the process.....

Just saying.
    I'm just repeating the replies from you, the devs, so maybe share these new ways with the public (since this has been an issue for years now)....

17. bluemax151

bluemax151 Captain

@Taelyn Just to queue up some stuff in constructors/processors. Nothing I would miss progress on.

Taelyn likes this.
  18. Taelyn

Taelyn Guest

Alright give it a go, ive set the Id back

bluemax151 likes this.
  19. bluemax151

bluemax151 Captain

@Taelyn

That worked. Thank you very much.

Taelyn likes this.
  20. bluemax151

bluemax151 Captain

Had another BP that failed to spawn after the allotted time. I did not log in from a different PC this time. What occurred was I logged in-> began picking my grow plots -> teleported from one station to another -> from last station to planet -> game crashed -> logged back in to find myself in the ocean on Kantir -> started SV in factory -> logged out -> waited then logged back in to receive error -> managed to spawn something already built in to get back to base -> logged out -> checked BP that failed in creative and confirmed I was able to spawn it. Below is a screenshot of what the console showed so that maybe I can get an idea if what happened was somehow my fault again or some sort of bug.

20210519104135_1.jpg