Get Support

Discussion in 'Official Eleon Server' started by RexXxuS, Feb 22, 2017.

1. ImperialGuard

ImperialGuard Commander

So may question is what happened to the official public server? i cant find it and so its with many others apparently.
    this is pretty upsetting...

2. dfxdeimos

dfxdeimos Ensign

3. dfxdeimos

dfxdeimos Ensign

4. G-der

G-der Ensign

I can't post a new thread so I'm not sure where else to put this. On the Offical US server on Anavoon there are at least two deposits with player bases sitting close enough to them to prevent any kind of mining. I'm guessing this is something that has changed with the 6.x update but is it something that should really be allowed?

20170615131643_1.jpg 20170615130712_1.jpg

dfxdeimos likes this.
  5. G-der

G-der Ensign

Another Neo deposit blocked by a player base, that's 2/3 on Avanoon... 20170615132939_1.jpg

6. RexXxuS

RexXxuS Rear Admiral

Hey guys,

I removed couple of bases and too bad people do this cheap stuff.
    I increased the anti grief zone distance and recommend you in such situation PLEASE to open your console > type "di" and point with your cursor to the base so you can see the ID of the base which is blocking.
    It takes me 10 seconds to remove the base then.

Thanks for your reports!
    People who doing this massively are temporary banned by the way.

RexXxuS

7. G-der

G-der Ensign

Thanks RexXxus,

In the future I'll make sure to provide the base ID. Is this the appropriate place to report these kinds of things?

8. dfxdeimos

dfxdeimos Ensign

Thank you!

9. piddlefoot

piddlefoot Rear Admiral

If I run into spam factioned BAs on ore deposits I will delete them on the spot with no warning.

lol this is your warning !

There may also be a side effect from increasing the anti grief distance, for BAs that are now inside that range that were not before, the owner will not be able to deconstruct them as he is now inside the anti grief zone so its ALWAYS just wise to build over 200m away from any Ore deposits or POIs especially regenerating POIs, building to close to them can cause bugs in the regeneration process.

10. G-der

G-der Ensign

Another one, US server, Valea planet.

20170616210334_1.jpg

11. RexXxuS

RexXxuS Rear Admiral

^
    Not ships are counting for the block - only bases. I cleared. Thanks for the report.

12. AllAboardTheTrumpTrain

AllAboardTheTrumpTrain Ensign

@G-der Players do this to prevent deposit drainage. If you are later in the game and have autominers, you can still place them. However, if the deposit is drained completely, you may not place autominers. Once an autominer is placed and the deposit is drained, the autominer will still be able to generate ore. Also, an autominer does not take up resources from the deposit.

13. AllAboardTheTrumpTrain

AllAboardTheTrumpTrain Ensign

@piddlefoot on a more serious note, This game is crashing my computer very often and I believe may have fried what was left of my Radeon 5770HD. I am hoping there is an error log on the server. I went into CS:GO and all the text looked whacky. I asked about it and someone said the graphics card is going.

This game crashes my computer all the time. Mostly when I am in space and hit V to switch to third person view. But a lot of times really dumb places. I dare not go into pvp space. It's kind of sad really and I am considering just giving up on the game as much as I love it, the crash, restart game, wait till it goes past finding 1000 servers otherwise it wont connect even though it found it, loading the server, and then having it crash on me again in 30 seconds is becoming unbearable.

Can I suggest implementing a CB:EMERGENCY where maybe the character basically has godmode until he uses a weapon or gets in a cockpit? being stranded in space used to be workable. Now its really messed up. Everytime the game crashes or the server decides to randomly drop me, my ship is often outside of reachable without dieing distance. I have to keep 5 SVs in the library ready to spawn in and O2 and Fuel on me at all times. This game is in alpha and it shows a lot on my PC. I appreciate the gearing towards more PVE since I am betting the infamous "Lagshot" still shows its ugly face.

Bottom Line: There are a lot of bugs logs on my computer I'm betting and I would like to know how to retrieve them and get them to you so maybe you can fix them ASAP. They are very annoying and I honestly think it may actually be destroying my graphics card.

I get bugs Mostly switching from first person to third person view especially in space. I do appreciate allowing spotlights on CV and maybe I can actually see out my window... Is it possible on a side note to make it easier to fly in first person? Maybe give a "Bumper View?" where my cockpit or ship isn't taking up half the screen?

14. Taelyn

Taelyn Guest

What happened idk. How to fix. @RexXxuS has to take a look in the logs and will get back to u

15. harke

harke Ensign

Hello, since today, my friend have an infinite loading screen on the EU server, she's dead near our clone bay because of some poisoning, and since she can't join anymore, her ingame name is Midnight

16. Taelyn

Taelyn Guest

Hello,

Sometimes i have this issue aswell. Its not server releated but its the game. Alt f4 and try again at some point it works.
    Atleast for me it works that way

17. harke

harke Ensign

she had tryed many time... reboot, check integrity, etc... , also tryed on other server and no problem

18. Taelyn

Taelyn Guest

might be then cause the CPU of the server doesnt really like 50 ppl online. That it just cant handel it anymore. After Friday the population count goes down to give the CPU a break.

19. Byuknight

Byuknight Ensign

Ok I'm on M32 Mining for my new warp CV. I have been in a small CV Hauler to collect the raw ore I need. I land to drill this Meteorite press the f key to disembark to enter my miner and get thrown from CV....Had it happen before no biggie get back into the craft to heal up and poof its gone. Not only did it take the CV I had a SV and HV docked to it.

[​IMG]

It shows the ships on planet but not named on planet

dfxdeimos likes this.
  20. Taelyn

Taelyn Guest

Put show private on ;)
    Where they are idk. Did the server take them?
    ID, name?

dfxdeimos likes this.