glare effect stayed for to long

Discussion in 'Backlog' started by sulusdacor, Jan 7, 2023.

1. sulusdacor

sulusdacor Captain

Build:1.9.1 4013
    Mode: creative

Reproducibility: i could not
    Severity: fixed after i reloged, super low on the prio list probably

Type: visual glitch

Summary: sun reflection glare stayed for very long at top left corner

Description:
    not sure if this first part is relevant, but i mention in just in case this matters. i started creative mode, but then sth came up and i had to let the game run for 15 minutes or so while i did something else. so the screen stayed this way for the time. i came back and did my usal, si off, tt and teleported away from the starting point to a random point. spawned in my builds what i planed to work on. for this i had the polaris shuttle. i spawned a 2nd build so it clipped into it. so i got into the front cockpit of the shuttle and move it with view in 3rd person. at this point i believe this glare thing was not there, at least i did not notice it, but i was so prevalent that it is impossible to miss so i am very sure this was not there until this point.

after i got out of the cockpit form the polaris shuttle i noticed this weird glare points(see screenshot). i moved around a bit and for a short point they vanished. each time i "hit" the sun glare they were back again. not sure what the condition was for them to vanish. this was not connected to the helmet, since i tried this helmet on and off (since my first thought this was an old artifact of the helmet visor visual). i think i hit this excat glare effect while in the cockpit in 3rd person, but again could be remembering sth wrong here. when i tried to replicate this i could not hit the glare effect with the two points while in polarisshuttle cv cockpit, so again not sure what happened here. hope this helps in anyway. i never had this before, so totally not a priority.

after i found no way to get rid of it i got quit back to the main menu and reloaded the session and all was normal. i had no error pop up, the console i sadly did not check, so not sure there.

Steps to Reproduce: could not reproduce

Screenshots, Crash Logs, any other Relevant Information or Download links:

[​IMG]
    i added a log file, not sure if this helps. its 3mins after i took the screenshot, but first from today so should be the right one. nothing crashed, but maybe it helps to pin the issue down somehow.

Attached Files: