Got a big problem! With Rights!! not a joke ..

Discussion in 'Media - Screenshots, Videos, Streams!' started by OzenRay, Aug 10, 2015.

1. OzenRay

OzenRay Commander

Hello EGS Dev team 2day i bring you something eavy that need to be clarified with you guy ...

Like every oter youtuber that like the game i make some video of you amazing game .butt this morning i ran intro a big problem with Author Right ... can you help me with this mess ... i guess it not you butt hehe ...

This is some picture of what im talking abouts ... and of course i contest this on youtube .

Image 1:
    [​IMG]

Image 2:
    [​IMG]

With the dna Lifted it "for me " totaly impossible thanks to message me back quickly =)

Again im not angry it maybe only a "small problem".

EDIT : I precis that they have only EGS In-Game music nothing more even no talking

Last edited: Aug 10, 2015
  2. SHW

SHW Ensign

Any chance you were playing music behind the video while recording it?
    If so, the author of the music could hold the rights on that. Even though the footage itself is not their property.

3. OzenRay

OzenRay Commander

only egs in-game music nothing more

4. Spidey1958

Spidey1958 Ensign

Due to the bug where the even if you have music turned all the way down unless you notice and go to audio options screen it comes back on when you next launch the game I got the same message for the about 2 minutes that music was playing.

5. The_Director

The_Director Commander

Hello everyone, I have a temporary answer:

Right now EGS does own the rights to the music that YouTube is flagging, for now please simply mute the music and use only sound effects, you can add your own music track if you wish as long as they are not copyrighted themselfs.

In the future this issue will be resolved, but until then please don't use music.

OzenRay likes this.
  6. Cestral

Cestral Lieutenant

Ive got the same problem with my youtube videos of Empyrion. I had to make my latest videos new to solve that problem.

By now, thats the only wise solution I think.