Fixed Hidden Pirate Base / Sentry Gun indestructible

Discussion in 'Fixed (Read Only)' started by Paulista, Jun 6, 2020.

1. Paulista

Paulista Ensign

Mode: Survival
    Mode: Single Player

SEED-ID: 869993

Reproducibility: Always
    Severity: Minor

Type: Alien Turrets

Summary: 2 turrets won't be targeted and won't take damage.

Description: Hidden Pirate Station, where you go to recover the root beer recipe for Polaris. Past the Journey End's Bar, there is a double elevator with a double shutter door. Throught that there are 2 alien sentry guns type 1 in the left corner. They are indestructile - won't take any damage, possibly admin?
    This is a game started after Alfa Experimental 12.4 Phase 1 update. Not sure if this has anything to do with the last update 12.5. Just to be sure, I have enabled god mode and shoot those 2 sentry guns up close and checked their HP with multitool - no damage. They follow Pirate faction reputation. I have a savegame and a picture if needed, but should be easy to reproduce.

Steps to Reproduce: Visit the Hidden Pirate Base and check the sentry guns in the room after the bar.

mr_road likes this.
  2. Robot Shark

Robot Shark Rear Admiral

I ran into the same problem, the two sentry turrets on the top level could not be destroyed.

Also, the two large alien turrents on the bottom floor in the pit could not be destroyed.
    I tried explosive changes before they opened fire, I also emptied every rocket I had while hiding behind a crate.

mr_road likes this.
  3. Robot Shark

Robot Shark Rear Admiral

I also have a side note for when you get to the Inferno.
    You are looking for your human friends and there are humans dancing on the floor?

Paulista and Germanicus like this.
  4. Paulista

Paulista Ensign

Yes, that is weird, plus the alien assassins just dancing there. Since we can't target id them, I guess they cant be killed.

mr_road likes this.
  5. FionnMacCumhaill

FionnMacCumhaill Commander

If it is admin core any block with full health is indestructible. They just need to damage the turrets slightly next release. Generally shoot something then use multitool to check item health. If 100% it is admin core and indestructible.

6. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Commander

I get having the core be indestructible, but we still SHOULD be able to damage destroy all the defenses there, as nearly all the turrets (with the above exceptions). Are. I tried to just run past them to the level below and got turned into swiss cheese by the plethora of baddies! lol. <-- not a game bug. Player stupidity. Lesson learned! ;-)

mr_road, Paulista and Pach like this.