Hover Vessels

Discussion in 'Questions, Discussions & Feedback' started by EleonGameStudios, Aug 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Westworld

Westworld Commander

X3 Was a very cool game that could lend interesting aspects to Empyrion, like trade among different bases owned by a player, and freighters.....
    Sorry... that was way off topic..... but still true.

Frankyln and Morgan88 like this.
  2. Morgan88

Morgan88 Ensign

[Цитата="Тина Педерсен, должность: 25487, член: 4376"]Хм... было бы намного проще, если бы Вы писали на английском языке :)[/Цитата]
    Я бы с большим удовольствием писал на английском языке но к сожалению не знаю его в должной степени...

3. Morgan88

Morgan88 Ensign

Еще раз здравствуйте, команда разработчиков игры "Еmpyrion" у меня есть еще несколько предложений к вам.

1.Ховеры убрать как класс транспорта в место них дать возможность устанавливать все их оборудование на маленькие корабли,
    что-бы сбор транспорта стал проще и свободнее для фантазии игрока. (То-есть хочешь делаешь космический корабль, а не хочешь из тех-же деталей делаешь ховер)
    2.Кокпит с большого корабля можно сделать рабочим и на маленьких кораблях это позволило бы создавать корабли среднего класса (промежуточного между большим и маленьким) не портя при этом эстетики игры.
    3.Очень хорошо было бы добавить колеса и гусеничное шасси для наземного транспорта, это создаст более интересную атмосферу покорения чужих планет.

4. Mac

Mac Commander

5. RSSF_Maverick

RSSF_Maverick Lieutenant

Here's my first hover vessel, the RSSF Eos V1. I have not tested it in survival, no idea how the turrets would work yet. The goals were to make something small and full of weapons. It can have a cargo box in front of the cockpit, by replacing the square block there. Anyways, blueprint attached.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Space, Bender, Lealu and 1 other person like this.
  6. Krenios

Krenios Commander

I have made a similar hover, 2 riffles turet like you on each side and one plasma on top. Sometimes they don't fire, but when the target is in front, it is very noisy, but it is fun :D

You have found a ground showroom on this little isle !

RSSF_Maverick likes this.
  7. RSSF_Maverick

RSSF_Maverick Lieutenant

Oh I see. Thanks for letting me know. I can't wait to build it in survival and test it :p About the little isle, yes I was chasing the sun, my base is almost always night, so I found that little isle chasing the sun :)

8. RSSF_Maverick

RSSF_Maverick Lieutenant

Here's an attempt to make a hover tank, the RSSF H-Tank V1. It needs battle testing, paint job, another name, and more refinement in general. But here it is for now, blueprint attached :)

Goals achieved: 4 levels of height for weapons, cockpit also accessible from inside, big interior room for carrying soldiers and weapons, constructor, oxygen, etc...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

9. Tiv

Tiv Lieutenant

New Version here: http://empyriononline.com/threads/ground-vessel.1502/page-8#post-40398

I built a base up in the Mountain and was in need for a climbing HV. So I made a replica from your Glaive-UH and it works great so far. It needs some improvements at sideways-acceleration to avoid turret-fire at close range, but thats minor stuff I guess :)

Last functional Test: Pre-Alpha 3.7

New Version here: http://empyriononline.com/threads/ground-vessel.1502/page-8#post-40398

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 20, 2016
    Kaloriaa, Lealu and Navonil Mukherjee like this.
  10. bgibbz

bgibbz Ensign

2015-11-09_20-30-39.png 2015-11-09_20-31-43.png 2015-11-09_20-31-53.png I built a hangar to build, repair, and store ships in so I needed a way of getting from the hangar to my base while bringing over any supplies that I needed to, so I designed this little HV. It is very simple, but it performs well and I quite like the minimalistic look to it. The main reason why I'm posting this to show my "open bay doors". I added those in for decoration, but I found out that they also prevent the ship from tipping over sideways by acting as a kick-stand.

Attached Files:

Lealu and Tiv like this.
  11. Tiv

Tiv Lieutenant

This "open bay doors" looking great. I also like the spotlights in the armorplates.

12. Tiv

Tiv Lieutenant

The TivGV1
    Just a Hover looking like a Hover :)

Attached Files:

13. Kaloriaa

Kaloriaa Commander

Awesome.

14. Dovahkiin Chaos

Dovahkiin Chaos Lieutenant

Ever since this last big update GV's have become totally screwed up, the slighest pebble on the ground sends them all into a crashing roll and almost ALWAYS lands on the roof and making it near impossible to turn back rightside up. And with the new xp system cant make anything else worth a crap withoujt ALOT of running around which you cant do without some sort of support vessle for longer hauls.

15. crazytd69

crazytd69 Lieutenant

I smell an update real soon.

16. Dovahkiin Chaos

i hope so, cant stand not being able to use GV's and takes long time to build up enuff for SV.

17. crazytd69

crazytd69 Lieutenant

I'm going to try and put out riggers on mine and see if that will help with the roll overs.

18. Tiv

Tiv Lieutenant

I just tried my Glaive Replica and my other Hover on creative and they are working like before. Not sure if I missed a Hotfix or something. How are the hovers looking you got the flipping problems with? May I see some screenshots?

19. Dovahkiin Chaos

My most recent attempt at making a non flippable hover works most of the time, still managed to flip it once against the red wall.... was standing on 1 end, so was real challenge to flip back down. i have since modified it again with little more anti-flip ideas such as removing the hoverpad and just flying with it. Neglected to get screenshot of it on side but not much issue with its movement modified. And this was completely made in survival.

Attached Files:

20. Tiv

Tiv Lieutenant

I just tried your Gallows in creative @Dovahkiin Chaos and I'm confused about the missing Hover Engines. I added two more RCSs for better turning but I wasn't able to lower altitude once I flew over a hill.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.