HWS EU |Custom Universe|Story|Active|PvPvE|Mods

Discussion in 'Multiplayer Meeting Room' started by RexXxuS, Mar 10, 2016.

1. Bigfeet

Bigfeet Captain

9:01 you've stripped it ... sniff ... my beautifull base ... mistreated ... abused. :eek:

2. RexXxuS

RexXxuS Rear Admiral

I updated the thread regarding Truster Server guidelines and up to date information / text and more.

Thank you all once again for your support!

RexXxuS

3. RexXxuS

RexXxuS Rear Admiral

Hey everyone,

our full wipe yesterday was more or less successful. A new meta with 30 warpable playfields but still not taking away the 100+ PF fun begin.
    It was a big challenge to achieve that and we hope you enjoy.

I updated the verified server information to reflect BP Class 3 and other changes.

Read here the full patch notes for HWS 6.X

https://forum.empyrion-homeworld.ne...kage-new-server-new-poi-anything-not-new/6362

4. RexXxuS

RexXxuS Rear Admiral

5. RexXxuS

RexXxuS Rear Admiral

Hey everyone,

with the great Alpha 6.6 patch we also released HWS 6.X.X.
    It was the second re-structuring of a lot of stuff and hopefully it hit the nail now.

Some teaser here:
    • We have a "new" universe
    • Global BP Class 4 now
    • A new feature "EGS Stealth" - our own version of Offline Protection where you can really hide your ships and sleep well
    • New PvP planets (themed by Freelancer > Rheinland)
    • New Missions - one of it will be released soon as a dedicated Scenario in the workshop!
    • New balancements of our Origins (e.g. Guardians getting more Reputation Points now)
    • A new EGS "service" has arised - EGS Star. Only SVs can enter. CVs will get destroyed!
    • and a lot more
    Please read the full changelog in our forum.

Thanks everyone for the massive feedback and have fun!

Your HWS Team

6. RexXxuS

RexXxuS Rear Admiral

Hey @everyone,

the preparations for HWS 7 have begun and as you know HWS 7 / Alpha 7 will be as awesome as we possible can make.
    We all know that HWS 6 / Alpha 6 had its ups and mostly downs. Performance, bugs, Sanctuary Server, Universe, etc.
    We all know this. We all learned lessons. Only mistakes can teach you how to improve.

So please participate in the poll in our dedicated forum:

https://forum.empyrion-homeworld.net/t/hws-7-origins-poll/7217

Thank you very much.

Your HWS Team

7. RexXxuS

RexXxuS Rear Admiral

Hey everyone,

after 2 weeks of hard work I'm happy to announce a full redesign of the whole HWS website.
    The old website / design was done by a kind of need for the first presence on the web. But it was more harder to maintain the structure and the code over time.
    I tried to simplify things and only focus on important stuff now.

It comes with two themes and for course smartphone optimized:

hws-redesign-2.JPG

hws-redesign-1.JPG

hws-redesign-8.JPG

A lot of code and thoughts went into it - from the smart sidebar with custom discord integration and server player counter sync till refactoring structures and text.

Also HWS Connect got a big redesign and new feature

hws-connect-2.JPG

HWS Connect Daily Loot

It was my goal since the beginning to play Empyrion to certain extend over a website from anywhere. The first and biggest change is made!
    Click on a button and get every 24 hour a little neat loot package as you know it from mobile games ;)

hws-connect-daily-loot.JPG

A lot more is possible in the future... stay tuned!

I hope you enjoy it as much as I loved to code everything!

If you want to read more and what is coming in HWS 7 go ahead in our HWS Forum.

Thanks for your patience until HWS 7 with a lot of feedback and improvements coming!

Your HWS Team

Jascha and Exacute like this.
  8. RexXxuS

RexXxuS Rear Admiral

Hey everyone,

after a long path we are finally in Alpha 7 / HWS 7!

hws-7.jpg

The changelog for HWS 7 is very long so just let me highlight the best and most important things - but as always you are welcome to read everything up in our forum.

* the redesign of the website was a good preparation for over 120 player joined on the release date, giving all of them a better experience and chance to get the Daily Loot crate from HWS Connect

* a whole new universe with a lot of new features and easter eggs

[​IMG]

* change to Class 7 (popular PvP planets class 1 for best PvP possible)

* merge of our 5 Origins into 3. Alliance - Freelancer - Lawless

* a brand new and overworked story start. Singleplayer tutorial made possible on a Multiplayer server.

* HWS Garage is now 100% complete and more unique than before. Buy awesome premium ships created by @DeeExpus and as soon as one is bought see the next coming in few minutes.

hws-7-garage-teaser.JPG

* New PDA missions and more to come

* Set a Bounty on someone ingame or soon over the website with few mouse clicks

* Dynamic faction supply packages - the more Reputation Points you have, the bigger your supply crate

* And much more... but all of that has settled us now and from now on we will improve everything what we have rather than releasing new stuff. Thanks to the community it is now time to polish things we have until perfection.
    Thanks for being part of that!

See you in space... and remember who you are :)

Your HWS Team

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 24, 2017
  9. RexXxuS

RexXxuS Rear Admiral

Hey everyone,

just a little information that we celebrate HWS Connect 1000+ Users (since alpha 7 / HWS 7) and you get a special Daily Loot package only this weekend!

hws-connect-1000+.jpg

Grab your items straight from the website and get it into your game!

daily-loot-special.PNG

Thank you all for being part of this and it motivates me to code soon even cooler stuff like a new HWS NPC Trader Delivery system, better and more economy options via HWS Connect, set Bounty Hunter with few clicks and much more.

Your HWS Team

Jascha likes this.
  10. FUE DENIS

FUE DENIS Commander

Serveur rempli de tricheur professionnel 3 ou 4 équipes de joueurs Russe don les "raid" qui utilise un arsenal de hach pour détruire vos CV.
    Toussa sous l’œil bien veillant des admins.

A fuir de toute vos forces.

11. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

Hey,

Where and when did that happen? Could you please open a forum topic in our forum and explain the situation? I find no Information from you in any way that something like that happend. And we do not speak french. So maybe that is another problem...in case you tried to talk to someone.
    Before you accuse someone you should talk to the Admins AND the community of HWS via forum topic. There we can discuss and proof things and also give the other party the chance to explain it.
    If there was such a cheater RAID we will definitly go after it and ban them. But we need proof or a clear situation to go after and not a comment in this forum without any information.

Thank you.

12. RexXxuS

RexXxuS Rear Admiral

We take such claim and slander quite serious. More serious than you posting stuff willingly in French while you know we are no French guys.

So either you proof your claim or I remove your non sense slander post because we have no cheater on HWS!

RexXxuS

13. FUE DENIS

FUE DENIS Commander

Dessoler moi je suis français et je parle pas anglais.
    Alors oui vous avez des tricheurs sur votre serveur les "RED" des Russes et il sont pas seul.
    et je suis pas le seul a l'affirmer.
    changer donc votre pseudo allez faire un tour avec un CV autour de Gold et attendez ces gars la....o_O

14. izmirliev

izmirliev Ensign

Hello Rexxus unfortunately I have to confirm the above statement. The post is perhaps not where it should be but clearly some RED team members are cheating.

Among thing "seen" : disconnect of other players just at the right spot / minigun removing combat blocks / CV stopper.
    Bratac lost a CV / I lost a CV and I'm sure other losts theirs and this happenned this week. I do not understand the pleasure of cheating like that but it spoils the game AND the server.

I have been in high numbers of fights with SWP and others .. 90% fair some with limited exploits that did not kill the pleasure. Here this is just theft in a game which means you loose just the interest of playing.

Now on a verified / trusted server seeing this just means the games is bugged quite desperately.

15. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

hm.. They are on our radar, but not everything people do is a hack/cheat. Could you please send me more information and details, maybe screenshots or a video of what happend. but please not in this forum, but rather via personal message (here or in our forum). thanks.

16. RexXxuS

RexXxuS Rear Admiral

Hello @izmirliev
    thanks for posting english!

I see and are you talking about this fight / video here?

That bug (tackling with a SV a CV) is against our rules and RED got heavily punished for that (ban + guilty + bank wipes).
    Every time they try dirty tricks they get punished.

https://forum.empyrion-homeworld.net/t/eu-drama-red-hws-rules/7991

Since this game is in alpha, it means bugs can happen and used. But it has nothing to do with slander us or seeing it as "common sense".
    We just need good proofs then and good communication.

On the other site, as long as this game is in early access / alpha we also do profit from some dirty tricks. Only then we can see and fix them together with Eleon. For you it is not a big deal since we can restore your ships and everything by that dirty play, but for the exploiter it is a one time fun, since they are banned afterwards.

So if you want your CV back I saw on the video please use our dedicated support template :)
    https://goo.gl/3zWXif

Thanks for the report!

RexXxuS

Last edited: Nov 13, 2017
  17. RexXxuS

RexXxuS Rear Admiral

Hey @everyone,

our first HWS X-mas Event has some great loot for you!

hws-x-mas-event.JPG

Each day you get the number of the day as slots. For example 5th December 5 slots, 23th December 23 slots.
    So a LOT of nice little gifts are waiting for you.

The final reward are 100 Auto Miner Cores and 1 Alien Core to keep your structure warm until next year :)

Just activate the X-mas PDA mission and head to ECC to the Advent Ring.

Have a nice December all!

Door Codes:
    01.12.: 6729
    02.12.: 5973
    03.12.: 0149 ( P.S.: Whoever is first: don't forget to activate the candle lever ;) )
    04.12.: 3905
    05.12.: 6099
    06.12.: 5300
    07.12.: 3491
    08.12.: 2144
    09.12.: 4786

Have fun everyone!

Your HWS Team

Last edited: Dec 9, 2017
  18. RexXxuS

RexXxuS Rear Admiral

Have a nice second advent everyone!

Door Codes:
    03.12.: 0149 ( P.S.: Whoever is first: don't forget to activate the candle lever ;) )
    04.12.: 3905
    05.12.: 6099
    06.12.: 5300
    07.12.: 3491
    08.12.: 2144
    09.12.: 4786
    10.12.: 2425 ( P.S.: Whoever is first: don't forget to activate the candle lever ;) )
    11.12.: 8532
    12.12.: 0268
    13.12.: 9841
    14.12.: 5368
    15.12.: 0946
    16.12.: 7239
    17.12.: 8825
    18.12.: 6770
    19.12.: 2541
    20.12.: 3584
    21.12.: 8413

Last edited: Dec 21, 2017
  19. RexXxuS

RexXxuS Rear Admiral

Hey everyone,

after a very interesting weekend we are back to a "stable" Alpha 7.5 and a new HWS season 7.X!

First of all I want to thank all of the players who joined and we are very glad that our hard work paid off!
    With 177 out of 177 players on EU and over 110 players on NA we were very happy about such a smooth start.
    Thanks guys!

What might be a reason for these numbers are for example our new HWS 7.X teaser here (awesome thanks to Achilles):

New Gameplay by a new Config

In season 7.X it is all about the Config A.F.T worked hundreds of hours on. Deep thank you for that too! With his thousands over thousands experience in Empyrion and one of the best and oldest PvP veteran of the whole game he created probably the best balance for our PvPvE server.

As you can see in the video, especially PvP is now as we / the community always wanted it to be.
    The main idea was to boost PvP bases a lot while giving each ship a real purpose again.

• So BAses with four artillery turrets and major turret / block HP refinements are what they should be: fortresses
    • CVs for example are more aligned to motherships now: slow but powerful. Battles won't last in stalemates anymore so easily
    • SVs have a major rebalance so each gun makes sense now again. Dogfights are for real again.
    • HVs are BAse busters. Especially in a group very powerful.
    • Alien Turrets are homing now. Finally you will get scared and not dodge everything with one hand easily.
    • and much more like template changes to make trading and PvE more fun again, stat changes, NPC changes, etc.

But it is an iteration process and we are working on it non-stop still.

Also the PvE community got not only new POIs, fitting to the new Config meta, but also a boost in the HWS Story and the revenge of the Aliens.
    Worth to try it out. But be warned again: it is very different from your previous game experience.

( we have also a MANPADS / Stinger now :) )

===

Other than this big thing we did some other adjustments

• additional Freelancer RP gain system
    • implemented a lot of new POIs
    • refactored a lot of planets / implemented new one. Homeworld is now the most important planet again - you will see

===

And more to come with HWS Connect 3.0. A new game experience will come with that and I'll need still some time to code it.

Stay tuned and thanks again everyone!

Have a great season and see you in space.

Your HWS Team

Jascha likes this.
  20. RexXxuS

RexXxuS Rear Admiral

Alright everyone we wish you Merry Christmas and all the best!

[​IMG]

Here is your last X-mas Door and so the Alien Core as your final present
    (I hope you have enough space in your Inventory!)

Furthermore we have a special HWS Connect Daily Loot for the next 2 days for you!

x-mas.png

5 Autominer Core
    1000 Gold Coins
    7 Cookies
    7 Anniversary Cakes
    300 Pentaxid.

All the best from HWS

The complete code list again:

Door Codes:
    03.12.: 0149