HWS NA TAW Faction Recruitment

Discussion in 'Clans' started by SACR1LEG1OUS, Jun 25, 2018.

1. SACR1LEG1OUS

SACR1LEG1OUS Ensign

Hello,

The Art of War (TAW) is one of the biggest, if not the biggest faction on the HWS NA Server. We have a strong player base that enjoys both PVE and PVP. What ever your game style is, we have a spot for you! If you are looking for an extremely active server (170 slots) with an extremely active faction, you are looking in the right place! HWS servers have more to offer then any other server on Empyrion! Don't believe me, take a look for yourself.

TAW could always use more active members to join the ranks. TAW currently plays over 40 games and has a player base of over 2,500 active members. TAW has been around since 2001 and we are here to stay.

Go to www.TAW.net and take a look for yourself! If you like what you see, put in an application and soon you could be enjoying the benefits that TAW has to offer on Empyrion!

Last edited: Jun 30, 2018
    RexXxuS likes this.
  2. SACR1LEG1OUS

SACR1LEG1OUS Ensign

Oh hey look, we have a troll! Don't know who you are, don't really care. When I was new, I didn't see your faction step up.

If your new to HWS or Empyrion, TAW has your six! Whether you like PVE or PVP, we do it all!

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state. Join TAW at www.taw.net today.

3. SACR1LEG1OUS

SACR1LEG1OUS Ensign

The Art of War (TAW) is one of the biggest, if not the biggest faction on the HWS NA Server. We have a strong player base that enjoys both PVE and PVP. What ever your game style is, we have a spot for you! If you are looking for an extremely active server (170 slots) with an extremely active faction, you are looking in the right place! HWS servers have more to offer then any other server on Empyrion! Don't believe me, take a look for yourself.

TAW could always use more active members to join the ranks. TAW currently plays over 40 games and has a player base of over 2,500 active members. TAW has been around since 2001 and we are here to stay.

Go to www.TAW.net and take a look for yourself! If you like what you see, put in an application and soon you could be enjoying the benefits that TAW has to offer on Empyrion!

4. SACR1LEG1OUS

SACR1LEG1OUS Ensign

TAW is expanding and actively recruiting on both HWS NA and EU servers. Put in an application today at taw.net.