important new modding discoveries

Discussion in 'Experimental Features Discussion' started by Liang, Apr 25, 2020.

1. Jenago

Jenago Ensign

the most important Point on this is that the mp pve Content is mostly like a sp on a Server

we also want too make Research much more expensiv that you dont have all researched with lvl 25

that would make it necessary to think twice witch priority you have and have to interact with other Players to trade the items you can´t build

only for more mp gameplay

also we make all items tradeable with npc Traders anywhere in the Galaxy but you have to find them ( no admin trading stations)
    for this it would be nice if we can expand the reset time from Traders to 1 week for example

2. Liang

Liang Captain

Yes this was one of the things I requested a long time ago. The official unofficial answer is that it may or may not be made possible to change the level cap and amount of experience per level/level max in the future. o_O :D

At least right now we can edit the amount of experience gain from I think its everything now so we could at least slow things down. We can also change when items can be learned as well as add player made items to the tech tree...so its a start.

I am not sure they would even be able to add something like that to a game without a major change to how planets are handled.

3. Normal69

Normal69 Lieutenant

My only weakness in the game are soapy sliding soles.
    Would you wise men tell me is my magical divination right pointing to this config item?
    EClassConfig.ecf Player PushFactor

4. Kassonnade

Kassonnade Rear Admiral

Looks like it is related to being hit (by bullets!) and not to player walk/run/skate/glide...

From the file :

/* This decides on the particle effect played on hit */
    SurfaceCategory: human

PushFactor: 5
    Weight: 70

Normal69 likes this.