Fixed interaction box bugged, tech deco(Level4Prop4) [00611]

Discussion in 'Fixed (Read Only)' started by sulusdacor, Dec 23, 2022.

1. sulusdacor

sulusdacor Captain

Build:1.91 4013
    Mode: creative (probably all)

Reproducibility: always
    Severity: very low

Type: block/container interaction

Summary: you can not acess the big tech deco from below and angle below.

Description: there seems to be sth wrong with the interaction "box" of this. from below and at the bulge are two areas where you can not acess this.(see pic, the two lower ones)

the first directly at the bottom, i noticed this when i rotated the block to set up a crouch area ending/blocked by this. this is independent from crouch. usally when standing and the block is lying down so to speak this is not any issue. you end up using the interaction under the bluge comming from below, but if you block the upper half with a halfblock(forcing crouch, aka the lower interaction point) this deco is not acessible.

the 2nd is a bit over the bluge. most noticeable if you turn this upside down and hang it onto a wall, then try to open it while standing. very similar issue, but usally you can just point down and open if placed this way.

only affects this big deco, the smaller version of this and the long one both do not have this problem, at least i could not find to trigger it no matter how i tried.

Steps to Reproduce:
    1)place the block
    2)try to open it from different directions

Screenshots, Crash Logs, any other Relevant Information or Download links:
    [​IMG]