Fixed Internal error when toggling "show oxygen" inside CV in creative [7973]

Discussion in 'Fixed (Read Only)' started by Remnar, May 27, 2021.

1. Remnar

Remnar Ensign

upload_2021-5-26_15-15-21.png

I have created a new creative game and this error still occurs inside my CV. I also restarted the game and it still happens. And it happens 100%, every time I toggle show oxygen. The room looks half filled. When I got the error I opened the console to see what type of error it is. I also get this same error on multi player survival but that seems to happen randomly and not when I toggle show oxygen.

2. Pantera

Pantera Administrator Staff Member

• Developer
    Please attach a copy of the log so it can be seen where the exception is coming from
    Client log location:
    Right click on Empyrion in your steam library > Properties > Local files > Browse local files > Logs > 3283

Right click on the folder > Send to > "Compressed (Zipped) folder") then attach to your report by dragging it into the reply box or using the upload a file option.

3. Remnar

Remnar Ensign

here it is

Attached Files:

4. Pantera

Pantera Administrator Staff Member

• Developer
    Thanks I was expecting a different error. Can you attach a copy of the CV if it triggers by spawning this particular CV in any save ?

5. Remnar

Remnar Ensign

I spawned the CV in a new creative game. Same problem. Both in space and on planet. How can I attach the blueprint?

Edit: The CV original had a different shape and name. The original name was C.S.S. Compact. I thought it needed some adjustments. So I took off most of the outer blocks, moved some equipment to other places, added a new outer shell and gave it a new name: C.S.S. Capsula. I deleted the old blueprint and saved the new one.

6. Remnar

Remnar Ensign

I found where it was stored. Here is the blueprint.

Attached Files:

7. Remnar

Remnar Ensign

I deleted the CV out of my game and loaded in another CV. It shows the oxygen without an error. So I don't know what's going on with the Capsula.

Edit: Again, I spawned in a different CV of my design. I did some tests, added in some things similar to the Capsula. Still, it is not generating any errors when I toggle the O2. However, upon spawning in the Capsula, it does have that error. So the problem is with the C.S.S. Capsula and I am not sure why. Something got corrupted with it.

Last edited: May 27, 2021