Knights Of The Thorn| Custom Planets| Fast Updates| Fast Blueprints| Active Admins

Discussion in 'Multiplayer Meeting Room' started by nickt629, Jul 22, 2016.

1. nickt629

nickt629 Lieutenant

Knights Of The Thorn PVP/PVE Server

We are a small long established clan that is experienced in running different types of servers. Our admins are on daily and active players in the community and always willing to help. We are currently trying to expand our playerbase on the server which has about 6 active players.

I could sit here and list all the reason you should join our server but im simply going to say it like this, we strive to be there and do our best for our community whether that means ensuring updates are done promptly or helping someone whos character got bugged out. We strive to provide the best play environment possible and do our best to customize the world around you.

To find us simply search for Knights Of The Thorn in the multiplayer filter in game

You can check us out on our newly revamped website at www.knightsofthethorn.com
    Or you can join us on our voice channel on Discord! Invite Link: https://discord.gg/4k5pftc

Last edited: Jul 29, 2016
  2. nickt629

nickt629 Lieutenant

UPDATE:

We have added 3 new planets into the server all custom designed be sure to check them out!!!

3. dustinduse

dustinduse Commander

Hey, Welcome to Empyrion! New servers are great! I checked out your website... and I have a little feedback. It feels a bit bulky on my screen. The layout is a bit dark and little hard to see what all is going on. There is no where that says what all servers are active in your community (other games) And your forum could probably use some more categories. Maybe split up into individual games? I assume you are a community of gamers of course meaning I am sure you host other servers and play other games. Just something to think about.. I wish you much luck in your EGS servers future!

4. nickt629

nickt629 Lieutenant

Currently EGS is the only server we are running. We ran Arma for about 3 years and just got tired of dealing with all the BS that comes along with running an Arma server as only 2 of us do all the coding and upkeep. If you wouldn't mind joining me in discord or Skype sometime though I'd like to hear some more specific feedback about the website as right now I'm the only one upkeeping it and most people don't take the time to give feedback :)

Last edited: Aug 3, 2016
  5. nickt629

nickt629 Lieutenant

i also occasionally have a minecraft server that i start up but there are only a couple of us that play that so i only run it when we are playing it

6. Khyber

Khyber Lieutenant

Hello, me and my wife joined your server yesterday (started on Omincron), however we haven't seen anyone else on. Is this server still active? and if so what times are people usually on?

7. nickt629

nickt629 Lieutenant

Yes we are still active usually later on at night. I have been out of town the last few days so I haven't been on but I know some of my clan members have been

8. nickt629

nickt629 Lieutenant

If you ever need anything just say something in chat I check the server periodically through-out the work day so if I miss something I will catch it in the chat logs

9. Khyber

Khyber Lieutenant

Okay cool, also, saw a base with the tag HER being attacked by a minigun drone and the base wasn't firing back (had just started so didn't want to engage the drone which unfortunately means when i check back later the base had been completely destroyed) Whoever's base that was I'm sorry i didn't try and save it.

10. dustinduse

dustinduse Commander

You are welcome to add me on skype. I keep my online persona simple so my display names are all alike.