PLZ Retest and Re-Report Logic signals get lost (not the first time)

Discussion in 'Archive (Read Only)' started by bbk.3164, Nov 17, 2022.

1. bbk.3164

bbk.3164 Commander

Build: 1.8.15 3887
    Mode: MP
    Mode: Surv

SERVER NAME: -
    SEED-ID:-

If applicable:-
    MODIFIED PLAYFIELDS:-

Reproducibility: --
    Severity: Sometimes

Type: Logic signals

Summary:

Description:

As I noticed, this is not the first time that logical signals that are assigned to different devices have been lost (see screenshot)

I made a warp jump to another star, flew to the planet, moved to the MS, flew, collected ore from the extractors, returned to the BS to fly to the next planet, and noticed that the RADAR had lost its logical signal (see screen)

Such failure of signals occurs ... already several times ... it is impossible to say - under what conditions do logical signals go astray ?!
    ... I am attaching a log file, maybe these conditions are written there ???

[​IMG]

(in the log-file it is POSSIBLE that the "manual" reassignment of logical signals before closing the game is recorded ... but please - look - perhaps the "reason" for the "non-manual" disabling of logical signals is recorded earlier ???)

Attached Files:

2. DiMithras

DiMithras Lieutenant

Usually saving the blueprint helps. You can update it via control panel.

3. Vollinger

Vollinger Lieutenant

Maybe related: as an admin of our server, i had an issue on a player's ship lately where the turret configuration did *not* work any more. Warping did not help, regrouping did not help. In the end, i found out that some of its 53 turrets were causing the issue. Retrieving and re-attaching them to the ship helped.
    Maybe the persistence of the structure data/configuration in MP fails in some cases without further notice to the client (no errors in console) which may lead to behaviour as described above.