Looking for Co-Op Partner(s) [US]

Discussion in 'Multiplayer Meeting Room' started by Generation117, Jan 23, 2019.

1. Generation117

Generation117 Ensign

Hello, I'm returning from a break. I'm looking for some people that want to do a PvE / PvP Server with me. #Nitrado (24/7) will be our server manager. I will be the one hosting.

I've been playing since pre-alpha (it was great back than too) and I have a lot of experience with the game, however.. I haven't played in a year or two. So I'm a little rusty.

I'm a nice guy, with a very creative mind. I want to find like-wise people so we can enjoy the game to the fullest potential. It will be an Adventure and a half, I promise you.

RULES :

1.) Respect Everyone (We are all here to have fun, and enjoy this masterpiece of a game together).

2.) Microphone is Recommended (Not Mandatory) - We will be using Discord App (No Download Required).

3.) No Kids (Teenagers are O.K.) - (Ages 18+ Preferred) .

4.) No Cheats (Must I explain further? Haha)

NOTES :

The game will be on a Difficult Setting (Meant to make the game feel as Realistic as possible).

You may join after we startup the server (Just send me a message/reply)!

Aside from Rule #3, Everyone is Welcome!

Thanks for your time. If you have any questions just ask me, and I will answer them as soon as I can.

Ephoie likes this.
  2. Ephoie

Ephoie Captain

Hey, I would enjoy the opportunity to discuss this.
    Currently running a server. Craftoholics Come swing by! or msg me on here.