looking for refs to class defs (OptionsInvoker, ImageSet, others)

Discussion in 'Empyrion API' started by imlarry425, Mar 19, 2023.

1. imlarry425

imlarry425 Captain

There are a number of arguments passed by the GameEvent callback that return object types that I don't recognize and haven't been able to find any official definitions for.

OptionsInvoker, ImageSet, ConditionScope, MenuItemStream, Plugin, GroupOptions, List`1, WindowLoader

Can anybody point me at any of these? Thanks very much in advance!

ESB/Client/E/ModApi.GameEvent {"Type":"PlantHarvested","Arg1":"OptionsInvoker","Arg2":"ImageSet","Arg3":"ConditionScope","Arg4":null,"Arg5":null}
    ESB/Client/E/ModApi.GameEvent {"Type":"ResourceDiscovered","Arg1":"ImageSet","Arg2":"OptionsInvoker","Arg3":"MenuItemStream","Arg4":null,"Arg5":null}
    ESB/Client/E/ModApi.GameEvent {"Type":"BlockChanged","Arg1":"Plugin","Arg2":"GroupOptions","Arg3":"ImageSet","Arg4":"ImageSet","Arg5":"Vector3i"}
    ESB/Client/E/ModApi.GameEvent {"Type":"BlockDestroyed","Arg1":"OptionsInvoker","Arg2":"GroupOptions","Arg3":"ImageSet","Arg4":"ImageSet","Arg5":"Vector3i"}
    ESB/Client/E/ModApi.GameEvent {"Type":"AttackedBlock","Arg1":"OptionsInvoker","Arg2":"ImageSet","Arg3":"Int32","Arg4":"Boolean","Arg5":null}
    ESB/Client/E/ModApi.GameEvent {"Type":"OresDropped","Arg1":"OptionsInvoker","Arg2":"List`1","Arg3":null,"Arg4":null,"Arg5":null}
    ESB/Client/E/ModApi.GameEvent {"Type":"InventoryContainsCountOfItem","Arg1":"String","Arg2":"ConditionScope[]","Arg3":"ConditionScope[]","Arg4":null,"Arg5":null}
    ESB/Client/E/ModApi.GameEvent {"Type":"ConstructionQueueContains","Arg1":"String","Arg2":"ConditionScope[]","Arg3":null,"Arg4":null,"Arg5":null}
    ESB/Client/E/ModApi.GameEvent {"Type":"InventoryOpened","Arg1":"OptionsInvoker","Arg2":"WindowLoader","Arg3":"ImageSet","Arg4":"Vector3i","Arg5":"String"}
    ESB/Client/E/ModApi.GameEvent {"Type":"InventoryContains","Arg1":"String","Arg2":"ConditionScope[]","Arg3":null,"Arg4":null,"Arg5":null}