Fixed Masperon bad wolf bug

Discussion in 'Fixed (Read Only)' started by Mx22racer, Jun 15, 2023.

1. Mx22racer

Mx22racer Ensign

For more information see here Bug Report Template

Build:v1.10 experimental rc
    Mode:single player
    Mode:

SERVER NAME:
    SEED-ID:EXPERIMENTAL-230613-2259

If applicable:
    MODIFIED PLAYFIELDS:

Reproducibility:
    Severity:mission breaking

Type:

Summary:
    bug with bad wolf mission on masperon, at least i believe its a bug.Its in part 4 where you follow the flow of energy, and you have to go up the latter and break the block above your head, then go through the tube. At the end of the tube, I believe you are supposed to break another block to end up in the room with the flow of energy, but the block is unbreakable. I tried all guns I had on me and 3 c4s and could not break the block. So I'm stuck at that part, I can manually complete by checking box, but I wanted to report the bug in case it isn't known.

Description:

Steps to Reproduce:
    1)
    2)
    3)

Screenshots, Crash Logs, any other Relevant Information or Download links:

Attached Files:

2. Hummel-o-War

Hummel-o-War Administrator Staff Member Community Manager

• Developer
    Do you remember which version of the EXP phase you started the game with? With the actual RC or with any previous version?

3. Hummel-o-War

Hummel-o-War Administrator Staff Member Community Manager

• Developer
    Do you mean this walkway (which leads to the room with the lever to open the ramp doors to the lower levels?) > that is actuall damaged to 5 pt and can easily be destroyed)

[​IMG]

4. dli

dli Ensign

I have encountered this as well. After destroying the walkway with 5 hit points, going up the ladder, and through the tunnel, the walkway at the end of the tunnel has 100 hit points and won't take damage. This was with a game started on Akua and was doing the missions on the other moons. I also started a game on Masperon and collected enough resources to get to level 3 and craft a shotgun. I then used god mode to move to the tunnel with the walkways. I confirmed that I could shoot the 5 hit point walkway with the shotgun and destroy it. I also confirmed that shooting the other walkway with the shotgun did no damage. It remained at 100 hit points. This was with build v1.10 4228.