Feedback Required Missing blocks - Fehlende Blöcke

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DJPTiger, May 11, 2021.

Tags:
  1. DJPTiger

DJPTiger Lieutenant

Hello, I have 2 problems.

First problem is not in the picture. If you go to sleep in single play, energy is calculated and deducted, but no production is calculated.
    This has struck me so far with all manufacturers.

Second problem is shown in the picture. There are still missing transition blocks to the systems. I want to build a shuttle and have chosen this basic structure because it comes closest to the replica of Star Trek Shuttel Type 8. Scale is almost 1: 1. I do not want to change this basic structure because it is a replica.

About the picture, here is a gap 4.5 meters long, 1.5 meters wide and 3 meters high. It is a SV so the blocks are 0.5 meters tall.
    The front rises 1.5 meters high at a 45 ° angle and then goes over to 22.5 °. The side goes up at an angle of 67.5 °.
    I can't get this gap closed either diagonally (black line) or angular (orange line), not with existing block shapes that are currently available.
    I would prefer diagonal (black line) than angular (orange line).

At the stern I will run into similar problems there comes the side with the angle of 67.5 °, the stern also has 67.5 ° except for the first 0.5 meters there is then the slope with 22.5 °. I will probably not be able to close it either.

I've been complaining about the lack of these blocks the whole time. Either you create a block where you can move the corners or make an editor to make blocks and upload them as a mod as you promised 1.5 years ago with the textures and colors. The colors have become obsolete, but still.

If we take Avorion, for example (of course the construction system is a bit different) they get by with a few basic shapes and they can be scaled.

Here you could (loan idea whether technically feasible no idea)
    Let's take a block with 4 triangles and 4 corners, what if in a special mode for pawns the points of the corners could of course be moved within the block size.

What I also miss are large curves, but that's another matter.

Google translation

Guten Tag, ich habe 2 Probleme.

Erste Problem ist nicht auf dem Bild. Wenn man im Singelplay sich Schlafen legt wird zwar Energie Berechnet und abgezogen aber keine Produktion berechnet.
    Dies ist mir bisher bei allen Fabrikatoren aufgefallen.

Zweite Problem ist auf dem Bild dargestellt. Es Fehlen immer noch Übergangsblöcke zu den Systemen. Ich will ein Shuttel bauen und habe dafür diese Grundstruckture gewählt, weil Sie dem Nachbau von Star Trek Shuttel Type 8 am nächsten kommt. Maßstab ist Fast 1:1. Diese Grundstruckture möchte ich nicht ändern da es sich um ein Nachbau Handelt.

Zum Bild, hier ist eine Lücke von 4,5 Meter länge, 1,5 Meter breite und 3 Meter Höhe. Es ist ein SV somit sind die Blöcke 0,5 Meter groß.
    Die Front Steigt 1,5 Meter hoch im 45° Grad Winkel und geht dann auf 22,5° über. Die Seite geht Schräg hoch in einem 67,5° Winkel.
    Diese Lücke bekomme ich weder Diagonal (Schwarze Linie) noch Eckig (Orangene Linie) geschlossen, nicht mit vorhanden Blockformen die im Moment vorhanden sind.
    Diagonal (Schwarze Linie) wäre mir lieber als Eckige (Orangene Linie).

Am Heck werde ich auf ähnliche Probleme Stoßen da kommt die Seite mit den Winkel von 67,5°, das Heck hat auch 67,5° bis auf den ersten 0,5 Metern da ist dann Rauslaufend mit 22,5° die Schräge. Die werde ich wohl auch nicht schließen können.

Diese Blöcke bin ich schon seid der ganzen Zeit am Bemängeln das diese Fehlen. Entweder schaft Ihr einen Block wo man die Ecken Verschieben kann oder macht einen Editor um Blöcke zu machen und als Mod Hochzuladen so wie Ihr es Versprochen habt vor 1,5 Jahren mit den Texturen und Farben. Die Farben sind ja Hinfällig geworden aber trotzdem.

Wenn wir zum Beispiel Avorion nehmen (Klar das Bausystem ist etwas anders) die kommen mit Wenigen Grundformen aus und die lassen sich Skallieren.

Hier könnte man (Leihenhafte Idee ob Technisch Umsetzbar keine Ahnung)
    Nehmen wir einen Block mit 4 Dreiecken Flächen und 4 Ecken, was wäre wenn in einem Spezial-Modus für Bauer die Punkte der Ecken Verschiebbar wären innerhalb der Blockgröße natürlich.

Was mir auch Fehlt sind größe Rundungen aber das ist eine andere Sache.

Attached Files:

2. ☠ Silverridge ☠

☠ Silverridge ☠ Ensign

[​IMG]
    I agree with you about blocks. Far too many block shapes are missing that should finally be used by the developers. The shipbuilding is very limited and it would be nice if something would happen in this direction. On the picture in the attachment I would like to show what is currently not buildable because too many blocks are missing.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2023
  3. jadefalcon

jadefalcon Captain

A blocks update would be very much welcome

4. japp_02

japp_02 Commander

About production...
    Production is exactly accounted for while you are away, be it that you leave the game in which case everything is interrupted and resumed when you come-in again, or that you go travel elsewhere, but then you need to be careful to have enough fuel in the tanks before departing. So, in the main section of the P menu there is the magic number called 'Power left', this is REAL TIME in hours and minutes at your disposal before all fuel is empty for the CURRENT CONSUMPTION rate. Once your constructors are finished the remaining time is calculated based on idle consumption, and to my knowledge this is also calculated exactly, I've seen this recently paying attention to it.
    Problems can arise with solar-powered bases planetside when constructors are working while you are away: In this case you need to watch the SOLAR OUTPUT in the statistic section of the P menu, if this one is higher than consumption you are fine IF THE PLANET WEATHER IS FINE with enough sun hitting the solar panels. The trick is to depart with fine weather early on the day.
    In space, you never have this problem as long as your panels are facing the sun and you have installed enough panels / capacitators.

With all this in mind all my production works fine while I'm away. However there is one thing to avoid because really bugged: Do not use a tent or bed to skip time when production is runnig, this will scew-up all calculations and consume all your fuel when it should not.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2023