[mod] Virtual Backpack

Discussion in 'Empyrion API' started by Xango2000, Oct 31, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Germanicus

Germanicus Rear Admiral

Для лучшего понимания Ответ модератора @Taelyn Вы не можете. Только создатель мода может

Taelyn likes this.
  2. Taelyn

Taelyn Guest

We have changed our internal commands prefix "/" wil work again for mods. Will be in the next Major EXP Release

":" is reserved for us now

Ephoie likes this.
  3. ZotaOTT[RU]

ZotaOTT[RU] Guest

Taelyn Thank you ... But if the backpack(Backpack that falls after death.) filled with objects will not disappear, then the mod would not be needed)

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2019
  4. Xango2000

Xango2000 Captain

I was originally thinking 250-500 for the latest version of Virtual Backpack but to celebrate the fact that Eleon is actually working on creating a better API and they appear to be giving us back the Slash "/" for our mods, I've decided to drop that 250-500 down to a mere 100.

As you recall, back in January I posted a thread called "All My Future Mods..." where I outline that none of my mods are going to be free from then on, Instead of any type of currency I want content that Any player can generate (POIs and Planets). Well, I never gave up on that idea. I have posted one other mod that still hasn't been Paid for, so that one has to get paid for first. In Other words, Virtual Backpack is going to Cost (the Empyrion community as a whole) 125 POIs and/or Planets.

What I'm looking for in POIs and Planets has not changed from the original thread.
    https://steamcommunity.com/app/383120/discussions/0/1743357605565329662/

Here is a rundown of what the features added to the new Virtual Backpack mod:
    Capability to handle 0 - infinity virtual backpacks just by altering the setup yaml file
    Ability to block VB from being used by playfield
    Ability to Superstack, can be enabled in setup.yaml, when the VB is closed all exact matches are put into single stacks.

5. ZotaOTT[RU]

ZotaOTT[RU] Guest

-EXC- System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file "G:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Dedicated Server\DedicatedServer\Content\Mods\VirtualBackpack\Config.yaml"

In 1.0.2 it is possible to insert settings ...
    What kind? What is the principle of setting and what commands are there?

6. Xango2000

Xango2000 Captain

Hmm, interesting. This is the first bug report I've received on this issue, the only version you could possibly have downloaded was uploaded in either January or February.

7. Xango2000

Xango2000 Captain

Did you download it from Empyrionmods.us?

8. Xango2000

Xango2000 Captain

That error looks like the one that was reported when I accidentally uploaded a version I was still working on, you should be able to get it working by just creating a blank file called config.yaml and leave it blank.

9. ZotaOTT[RU]

ZotaOTT[RU] Guest

I do not understand ... My favorite hero of an important fashion, scoffs ...?
    it's not a mistake! he is asking Config.yaml which can not find in the specified place! If I create this file, how can I customize it?

10. Xango2000

Xango2000 Captain

that file wasn't supposed to be part of the released version, it wont do anything no matter what you put in it.

11. ZotaOTT[RU]

ZotaOTT[RU] Guest

...((( ok thank

12. Fried Toenail

Fried Toenail Ensign

It worked all the way up to A10 RC 1.... But now in Rc 2, it no longer works. Kinda sux. I just got the mod for my server and it was working well. Looked forward to carrying over some epic gear to the Public Stable!

13. philigusforgotPW

philigusforgotPW Ensign

Yep Same problem. worked until Rc 2 now it No longer works on the server.

14. Luzillus

Luzillus Commander

Hello,

same on my Server. After Update to RC 2(Experimental) yesterday, /vb not working.

15. Fried Toenail

Fried Toenail Ensign

I accessed the following link that Mr. Xango's original post had attached to it. He foresaw the breaking of any commands that use / to operate.
    https://steamcommunity.com/app/383120/discussions/0/1743357605565329662/

So Xango,

How to remedy this issue? Can you tie the command to a different symbol?

Since Eleon is using : for their chat commands, can't you use ; for yours? asking because I genuinely do not know the answer.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 16, 2019
    ZotaOTT[RU] likes this.
  16. ZotaOTT[RU]

ZotaOTT[RU] Guest

Hallo friends! What to do virtual backpack does not work again (((
    Is it possible to make a new one? how hard is it? This is not my game. I do not know how it works and what language it uses.

17. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

18. ZotaOTT[RU]

ZotaOTT[RU] Guest

Thank! I'll see.

19. Xango2000

Xango2000 Captain

20. shortybsd

shortybsd Ensign