PLZ Retest and Re-Report Motorcycle Falls though map

Discussion in 'Archive (Read Only)' started by Magmakey, Dec 6, 2022.

1. Magmakey

Magmakey Ensign

For more information see here Bug Report Template

Build: Experimental
    Mode:Normal
    Mode:Starter planet

SERVER NAME:
    SEED-ID:

If applicable:
    MODIFIED PLAYFIELDS: not modified

Reproducibility:
    Severity:

Type: map glitch and Ai glitch

Summary:

Description: on starter planet, when riding motorcycle near or on mountains, the motorcycle falls through the map and turns upside down, if you dismount from the cycle your avatar would sometime break their leg.

also when fighting in buildings, the "infected" Talon at the "DigSite" once you have shot them would float to the top of the ceiling.

Also at DigSite, when picking up things like berries, protein, etc, I would get a red post saying I have stolen the item, but the item was not marked with red writing as an item which is owned by another faction would be marked.

Several places, near crash site and others you are not able to pick up some of the space hothogs.

Steps to Reproduce:
    1) ride motorcycle on or near mountains
    2)fight "infected" Talon soldiers on starter planet in underground building
    3)

Screenshots, Crash Logs, any other Relevant Information or Download links:

Last edited: Dec 6, 2022
  2. Andre Merrick

Andre Merrick Commander

The bike for me is doing this.. You place it.. but it spawns at your last known location.. ie: I spawned into Omicron .. and while I was over a mile away.. the bike spawns at my "spawn" location.. there is a note in the log that says as much, the bike is NOT below the terrain when placed..

10-21:38:23.596 15_38 -WRN- Entity 'PlayerBike' with id=1369, type=PlayerBike, pos=(864.00, 0.47, 32.00) is out of the playfield (Planet_BelowTerrain), reposition it to (864.00, 70.25, 32.00)

I also have seen where when you shoot some of the infected.. anywhere.. they just disappear.