NPC spawner ideas for player BAs

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Dragon, Nov 2, 2020.

1. Track Driver

Track Driver Rear Admiral

Now that I have these NPC doing walkabout in my base, I've been monitoring their behavior. After milling about near the spawner for some time, one began to venture down a corridor. In due course, all began to slowly follow, so to speak. Eventually, they all ended up in a room at the furthest point without a door. They had to pass thru an elevator to enter the room. Today, when I checked on them, one appeared to be missing. Turns out he took the elevator up the next level! I really didn't think that would or could happen.

I look forward to the time when we might be able to have some direction over the NPCs. As it is I tried to herd them out of the room with no success.

Kassonnade likes this.
  2. Track Driver

Track Driver Rear Admiral

A further note:
    The chap in the elevator seemed stagnant. While there were no doors at the lower level, there was one at the upper level. I manually left the door open to see if he would enter the room. He did not. After a time, I deleted the door. Not much time had passed before he did enter.

Now to see if he returns to the lower level or his friends join him in the upper. Tune in tomorrow for "As the Moon Base Turns".