NPCs (creatures and drones)

Discussion in 'FAQ & Feedback' started by EleonGameStudios, Jun 26, 2015.

1. Hector G

Hector G Commander

More NPCs and let us interact with them if possible! Doesn't have to be anything deep just little blurbs like in old JRPGs would suffice imo. They make the world feel "alive"

rucky, Aurex, JTurbo and 1 other person like this.
  2. Potzi

Potzi Ensign

I think the game would benefit from more NPC's, creatures and drones. For the game's current state teh amount of creatures that seem to be placeholders isn't too worrying. But as the game grows it's inhabitants should too. I think increased drone attacks help keep the time interesting as well.

Tyrax Lightning and rucky like this.
  3. Sparrowhawk65

Sparrowhawk65 Captain

I used to like the random drone attacks when I was mining. It kept me on edge. Now, it seems that if you destroy a drone that is guarding a mine, no one bothers to check why back at the drone base. Maybe on easy mode keep it as it is, but on a harder game, I'd expect a drone or two to head over to see what happened.

Tyrax Lightning and rucky like this.
  4. Hitareus

Hitareus Ensign

Just had a play about with the new NPC Crew feature.

I've been working on a big CV project on and off for months now, and the addition of those has realy given it the finishing touch it needed. Really makes the ship come alive. Really good addition.

Tyrax Lightning likes this.
  5. raglah

raglah Guest

6.7 was the best 1 IMO.
    7.0 everything is less you can't find much around,mining is good now I got the hang of it,drones and troop transports actually followed me back to my base and we [me] had a pitched battle with the ground troops my sentry guns took care of the drones.
    how ever the plants dying just is'nt right when you've done every thing to help them survive I think the programme that does that should be re-adjusted?
    and as I stated earlier the natural produce is very thin on the ground?

6. raglah

raglah Guest

BTW for combat after you run out of ammo or when you have just started use the chainsaw. a great evener.