OFFICIAL SERVER #1: Eleon Studios - Official Public Server

Discussion in 'Official Eleon Server' started by Hummel-o-War, Jun 23, 2017.

1. ForKingL

ForKingL Ensign

The official Default Multiplayer server went down today before the EU and Us servers but still has not come back, is there a problem?

2. Taelyn

Taelyn Guest

Its still updateing

ForKingL likes this.
  3. Taelyn

Taelyn Guest

Nows its up! :)

Germanicus likes this.
  4. Wishmaker77

Wishmaker77 Ensign

US server down ?

5. Taelyn

Taelyn Guest

Its up now

6. Yagar

Yagar Lieutenant

Hi, I hope this is the right place to report my issue.

I just landed my SV on a landing field (Trading Station on Moraura), and noticed that the ship began to behave strangely (looked like it was vibrating). Now I am unable to exit ("Please stop the ship...") - even after shutting down all engines and turning power off. I cannot launch either, the vehicle is not responding. I am stuck!

What can I do?

EDIT: Solved the issue. Using "cb:gotoship" did the trick. :)

Last edited: Jun 24, 2020
    Ski likes this.
  7. Yagar

Yagar Lieutenant

Does the Land Claim Device do anything on the official server?

8. Taelyn

Taelyn Guest

Yes. It makes you claim a piece of land around your base

Kassonnade and Yagar like this.
  9. Yagar

Yagar Lieutenant

Today's unexpected announcement raises a worrying point (now that I finally found "my own" system and a nice planet to call home):

Will the official servers be wiped clean on August 5th? I am scared... :eek:

10. Taelyn

Taelyn Guest

isnt discussed yet. But likely No

Kassonnade, Yagar and Germanicus like this.
  11. Yagar

Yagar Lieutenant

I noticed something when I started systematically exploring star systems around my home system (on the official server): it seems that many of the sectors that should have service stations (according to the planetary map) actually don't have one. Is this a known issue? Or am I just blind? (But I don't think I am - I searched thoroughly :) )

Last edited: Jul 22, 2020
  12. Taelyn

Taelyn Guest

Cant Say without knowing what playfields exactly

Kassonnade likes this.
  13. Yagar

Yagar Lieutenant

When I finish my survey I'll be able to give you more details. For now I was just wondering if this is a known issue or if it's worth more investigation. :)

EDIT: Sent you a PM

Last edited: Jul 22, 2020
  14. X-Kent

X-Kent Ensign

I have started playing yesterday with my wife, at first there has been glitches but then there was a server restart and everything started working good.

How do I know what "playfields" are PVP or PVE before jumping to them ? I mean, I see the ones in the system I started in (in the info panel) but what about different stars ? Will I be KoS at sun when I jump in ?

I see that "am" command doesn't work anymore, is it removed ? Is there any "up to date" info about the server?

I see that "cb:wipe" says 29days. Can I assume that it's safe to build on my starter planet now and there is no 7 day wipe limit on starter world?

Playing the game is fun, trying to figure out the rules you should play by is not.

15. Taelyn

Taelyn Guest

ALL Sun arival playfields are set to PvE. SO you will always ARIVE in a PvE Playfield. From there you can see whats a PvP or PvE System

The Public Server has no 7 day wipe mechanic. It says 29 days since it OFF

AM command never wored on the Public Server. It only works on the US and EU Server

Kassonnade likes this.
  16. X-Kent

X-Kent Ensign

Thank you for quick reply. The bottom post on first page says "wipe information is on EU/US server thread" so I assumed I should go there.

Having sun PVE clarifies things. So if I want to explore, I jump to SUN (I am safe) then decide if I want to jump to PVP or not so the entrance is consensual and I always know when I enter PVP zone.

Thank you.

17. Taelyn

Taelyn Guest

That was a replay to someone who was asking about the US Server

Kassonnade likes this.
  18. X-Kent

X-Kent Ensign

Can I ask a couple more questions ? I believe it would be informational for others reading this thread later too:

What is the purpose of land claim device ? Prevent people from "digging" under my base etc ? Are there restrictions on where should I place it or do I just find a "nice spot I like" put a core + land claim and build on ? Does it prevent NPCs from spawning ? (I once had some kind of an elephant spawn inside my base in local coop after restart)

I see some player structures RED and some WHITE (even on starter planet). What does it mean ? I usually used to see Zirax as RED so I am kinda confused does that mean it is something hostile to me ?

I see some territory on the map shows up in yellow box, this usually happens near the resources. Does it mean it's an area that will "regenerate" in order to respawn the resource after it's been depleted ? Are the resources always respawn at the same location ? (So I plan my base location accordingly) or it's random ?

There is a rule about 2 hour wipe for "structures without core" etc. Does it apply to water collectors and portable constructors ? How do I gather water in this case ? Put 50 extractors when I login, gather them all when I logout ? That doesn't seem right.

As far as I understand I should visit my bases/structures every 5 days(as per OP - wipe time 120 real time hours) or it will be erased, information in "cb:wipe" is irrelevant. Please confirm/deny.

In case of patch that requires a wipe, will there be some way to preserve resources/progression (like I guess OAM mechanic on EU/US) ?

Starter planet has no special restrictions, it's just a planet where people start and there are no base attacks from zirax. If Talon reputation is firendly/honored they will not attack your base too. Please confirm/deny.

19. Taelyn

Taelyn Guest

Yep prevents people from digging. Only has one restriction HAS to be placed above ground

Red = Hostile
    White = Not Hostile

No there not structures

CB:Wipe has nothing to do with that info. It wont show that info. The Wipe Time is 720 minutes ill update the main post

No, and neither on the EU/US I wiped the OAM with A12 aswell

There are no restrictions. There should be a BA Attack even from Talon IF the reputation reached Neutral. At Friendly it stops

Kassonnade likes this.
  20. Taelyn

Taelyn Guest

Yellow box is the AntiGrieving Settings > NO Build Zones

Kassonnade likes this.