Okay newb question #8514632.7

Discussion in 'Questions, Discussions & Feedback' started by Simulated Human, Sep 28, 2023.

1. Simulated Human

Simulated Human Ensign

So I found a SV that I liked in one of the single player scenarios, I thought I would blueprint it and bring it into creative to make a few changes to it to better fit my playing style.

The first thing was that I wanted to increase the width along the length of the vessel. I used the "n" feature and selected the center of the ship that I want to add onto. I cut this section out and was able to paste it back into the world. I got rid of the starboard side of the craft to make room for the changed section to be put back together with the port side. I made the changes I wanted to make so I again used "n" and selected the "new" center section. But when I try to join the two sections together I have a green mesh box around the section and I can't figure how to get the two pieces to join. When I remove the highlight box the piece disappears too.

This has now become my quest to seek the answer to being able to dissect pieces and parts of different craft and put them together Frankenstein fashion to suit my needs.

2. Intezium

Intezium Ensign

You need to double click "paste" to paste.