Fixed Ore Detector stops working on HV

Discussion in 'Fixed (Read Only)' started by Bearsfan, Jan 25, 2019.

1. Bearsfan

Bearsfan Ensign

On My Mining HV the Ore Detector works fine with 6 Mining Lasers and less than 5 Gatling Guns.
    When I add 5 Guns it become the "1" weapon slot and moves 6 Mining Lasers to slot "2". The ore Detector stops working even when switching to slot "2" - Mining Lasers.
    Powering up, down, entering exiting - nothing works. Only removing down to 3 guns does it go back to working properly. I don't know if it has something to do with the Mining Lasers being in the "1" slot or not but it seems to.

Attached pics show the examples. Dad & Josh_2019-01-24_16-45-50.png Dad & Josh_2019-01-24_16-46-29.png Dad & Josh_2019-01-24_16-46-56.png

2. Pantera

Pantera Administrator Staff Member

• Developer
    Please attach the save game shown in the screenshots with this vessel.

SP saves are found here:
    SteamLibrary\steamapps\Common\Empyrion - Galactic Survival\Saves\Games

Right click on the save file & place your mouse cursor over 'Send to' create a compressed copy of it then drag & drop a copy in your reply box in the link above or use the upload a file option.
    If the file is too large use a file hosting site like mediafire, dropbox or google drive then add a share link to it.
    Thanks.

3. Bearsfan

Bearsfan Ensign

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eH1hlE1_Qt-QHJMXa0s4a8GUTZA9SyVN/view?usp=sharing

Here is the save file.
    When I first load in sometimes the ore detector works...
    If at fist the ore is detected, remove a weapon or 2 and re-attach, then enter and exit the HV. The detector will stop working. I HAVE been able to reproduce this result.

Also.. as a result of working on the active quest I seem to permanently "catching fire" in status display. It was triggered on the "Locate Shuttle" part of the quest.

4. Pantera

• Developer
    Thanks I see now this will be looked at.

5. Pantera

• Developer