Orisis : new dawn ( awesome space / planet survival game )

Discussion in 'Other Discussion' started by upsetkiller, Sep 29, 2016.

1. Xentor

Xentor Captain

I watched now several let`s Plays of this game.
    When you saw the trailer you have seen real all that is to see.
    The game is repetive and mutch mutch to young to yet can call it a real joyfull game.
    Even in it`s early stages that were not public, Empyrion had more to offer.

Many Assets are Unity Store, the Skyis static (the planets move not), even the cloudtexture moves not. Sure they have weather but it is pointless, tons of soundeffects are missing, the most impressive is the sandworm but without sound too, and it is so or so only a decorative element.

2. Calabris

Calabris Lieutenant

I bought this game before reading about Empyrion. I played it for a bit, kinda boring right now. Trying to find and collect resources is a bit of a pain. But I keep checking in on it from time to time to see what they have added/improved. But I will keep my Empryion for now!

3. Our Grid

Our Grid Captain

It does look cool but I'm with you man.

My favorite part about EGS, is while you can design and build, it isn't over the top like SE and runs far better in multi. This game has held our attention not just because of the building which is pretty sweet, but there are places to go, things to do and you can add more, and They will be adding more. Gonna stick around here awhile. ;-)

mid endian and Captain Jack II like this.