Oxygen System

Discussion in 'FAQ & Feedback' started by EleonGameStudios, Jun 26, 2015.

1. Tyrax Lightning

Tyrax Lightning Rear Admiral

Does your SV have O2 Tanks filled with O2 Bottles?

lactobeezor likes this.
  2. lactobeezor

lactobeezor Ensign

It is filled with the blue large bottles. But this happens while in ship and not in ship. That is the odd part . Not in water either.

Tyrax Lightning likes this.
  3. lactobeezor

lactobeezor Ensign

LOL my mistake I was checking the BA. The SV had its tanks shot off. I place it back and filled it with O2 bottles and problem solved. Must be a bug that the SV has to have O2 so you don't use it when not in ship? Thx Tyrax!

4. Tyrax Lightning

Tyrax Lightning Rear Admiral

If I remember right Oscutune has Breathable Atmosphere & ya should be able to breathe normally with Helm off. Ya ALWAYS need Oxygen in Oxygen Tanks for breathing with Helm off in Vehicle Cockpits, even counter-intuitively the Open Cockpit & CV Cockpits, cause Mechanics for such things to work actually logically is still awaiting Implementation. If anything other then this happens, it's a Bug & Bug Report worthy. :)

5. Devilmedic

Devilmedic Lieutenant

another this I would like is the ability to craft the Emergency O2 generators for RP style players

Phantom Aria and Tyrax Lightning like this.
  6. Sabrina66

Sabrina66 Ensign

PLSSSSSSS DO anything that O2 cant Stack higher or a Switch to deaktivate O2 produktion in the O2/H2 generator!

Now i find the right Post?

7. Aurex

Aurex Commander

I kinda like it. Only gripes I have with it are, well... the "emergency" o2 bottles are a little bit "underpowered" at the moment, they don't refill enough of your oxygen bar in my opinion. Oh, and... well... having pressurized rooms and ships' compartments would be great! :)

8. Ballard

Ballard Rear Admiral

I surely agree that those little white tanks are next to worthless. Considering that they only stack 5, and are your only option to a long excursion on the planet when a ship is not an option (such as POI spelunking), I would love to see them give at least double the amount of air they do now. It is hard to even tell the difference in your O2 level when you use one.

9. Hector G

Hector G Commander

I like it!