Patches v1.1.x

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by EleonGameStudios, Aug 13, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scoob

Scoob Rear Admiral

Hey all,

Just wanted to bounce this off others as it strikes me as a little weird...

Picture this. CV docked at CV. "Carrier" CV's Cannon Turrets start shooting at an enemy POI's Turrets, as per their settings. Docked CV's Turrets do not fire of course as it's docked. I get into the Docked CV and undock - "Carrier" CV is left hovering and shooting. Both CV's have Cannon Turrets, both have the same settings and both are at the same range, yet only the "Carrier" CV is firing, the second one is not. I've tried toggling turrets on and off to no avail. I was hoping to increase fire on target as the "Carrier" CV only has two (of four) turrets with LoS, whereas the second CV has four (of eight) that have LoS on target.

Turrets enable, targets set and ammo present of course. I've tried moving the second CV closer to the target, but it doesn't start firing.

Edit: Ok, it's weirder than I thought. The Carrier's turrets are technically out of range - as are the second CV's turrets of course - however, the Carrier was firing at the POI's turrets while still 200 metres out of range. I thought it might be shooting something else, say some critters or Zirax Troops that weren't rendered in yet due to distance, but the tracers could be seen heading directly through the POI's turrets, when I looked through the T2 Sniper's scope. Weird right?

Scoob.

2. Germanicus

Germanicus Rear Admiral

Vanilla or one of the "Reforged" Scenarios?

3. Scoob

Scoob Rear Admiral

Oops, sorry, I'm using Project Eden not Reforged Eden - I likely should have asked this question in that thread, though I don't think PE does any tweaks to Turrets and the like does it?

Scoob.

4. Germanicus

Germanicus Rear Admiral

No, I don't think so. Only "Reforged" is tweaking Weapons and Devices ASFAIK.

5. Hawkie

Hawkie Commander

You can, you can in EAH set a player ping kick value

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.