Player: bitemyfaceoff (Griefer)

Discussion in 'Multiplayer Meeting Room' started by Splicer, Nov 1, 2016.

1. Splicer

Splicer Lieutenant

Ban this person from your servers, steam ID is 76561198340086166 . Came in and hacked to get admin or whatever and spawned a glitched CV with an alien core that wiped out everyones bases and ships on Akua (PVE planet mind you) as everyone was online and then he went up to the moon and the orbit and wiped out all the CV's out there. When I banned him I found his CV where my buddies CV was and took a screenshot.
    Our server is East Coast Noobs and we just recently ran into another griefer Wookie last week exposing the turret through terrain glitch, so we are going to try out EAC and hope it stops these damn griefers.

Attached Files:

2. Sparko

Sparko Ensign

Thanks for the heads up Splicer

3. Splicer

Splicer Lieutenant

Not a problem, dont want anyone else to have to deal with this nonsense like we have the past week. Right after it happened we decided to rebuild the server completely, and as I was waiting for the server to get done, I went into another non-eac, highly populated server, and sure enough, he was up to no good there too and left quickly when I arrived.

4. SoCalExile

SoCalExile Captain

just caught this guy on my server. Thanks for the heads up. We got him before he did any damage

5. Kumra

Kumra Ensign

Ditto to this. Did the same to a server I was on

6. Splicer

Splicer Lieutenant

Question to all of you who caught him: IS your server EAC or no? We have had EAC for only 2 days but have had no issues.

EDIT: ADDED THE REST OF THIS MESSAGE TO A POST (HOPEFULLY FOR STICKY)
    TO ANYONE ELSE WHO OWNS A SERVER (WITHOUT EAC ESPECIALLY): BAN THESE PEOPLE, WE ARE MAKING A LIST OF CONFIRMED GRIEFERS:
    Wookie - Confirmed Griefer - STEAM ID 76561198333679682
    bitemyfaceoff - Confirmed Griefer - STEAM ID 76561198340086166

We do have their IP addresses but will not post them here. There is always the possibility of them using a VPN or them just being sad, lonely, pathetic people that we should have pity on instead of attack in ways they wouldn't expect =)
    Note that these losers are using ripe steam accounts, meaning, they dont care about their steam accounts and are solely using them to grief people on Empyrion, for whatever reason (most likely due to their sad, pathetic, lack of purpose in life).

Daede likes this.
  7. Kumra

Kumra Ensign

Yeah they are sad excuses for people. I have seen both of those names in servers i've been on. They have both been banned now though.

8. SoCalExile

SoCalExile Captain

I have a problem with EAC since it crashes the client of one of my regular players; and no, he doesn't cheat.

9. Splicer

Splicer Lieutenant

Does it say he was kicked because its not installed or detected? Make sure AntiCheat is a running process.

10. SoCalExile

SoCalExile Captain

He doesn't get that far. The EACLauncher won't launch the client. It crashes.

11. Surefire22

Surefire22 Ensign

changed name to Bumslug . he did the alien core ship on my server today Steam Id 76561198340086166. Some friends of mine encountered the same thing on another server 2 days ago, same ship different player name.

12. Javarox87

Javarox87 Captain

Destiny Server has been hit by all the players mentioned in this thread back in the yesteryear of the server. There are many threads out there on known hackers/greifers. I recommend to Server Admins to check these threads frequently. There's nothing worse for the hacker than to have the ability to roll back all of there destruction after they are banned. Plan ahead for when these individuals pay a visit. Your players will understand that they're is no full proof way to protect your server from hackers. Your actions to restore your realm after the peril will either win over your community or destroy it.

13. Our Grid

Our Grid Captain

We run a password and do daily backups. A player might lose a little time on our server if someone gets in, but we just ban and file restore.

Sooner or later, a person that takes pleasure in other people's misfortune will be sternly corrected.

Javarox87 likes this.