Playfield edit on running server

Discussion in 'Planets & Playfields' started by Ken-Lurky, Jul 21, 2018.

1. Ken-Lurky

Ken-Lurky Lieutenant

Hello

I have different types of questions. My galaxy starts to be finished and I made some test and used some time to fly around and check things. While I was doing this I found out there is things I need to know.

- What can I change or edit on a running server ( If I stop it ) and Start it. But not wipe it or do anything to the players on it. If there is players on a playfield. Can i stop server and change that playfield and then start it up ?
    What can be done and what cant be done?

- I have robots on some planets, but they do not attack my SV or CV or HV. They attack me if I jump out. Is there a way to make them shoot at me at all times. Would be nice when its a alien planet ect.

- Drones is space ( Space drone guards ) Just drive past me and do not care. Why do they not attack?
    Space patrol CV do attack me.

- Vary reare but it happens. When i fly out of a planet and out in orbit. There is a big lagg and I end up outside my CV. Need to fly 3-400m to my CV... some times die before I get there. Is this server related problems or playfield ? I cant fix it..

Before server go public. Is there any problems I need to know about? I used a lot of time now to look for them. Planets , and orbits . wormhole do work. Astereoides and meteroits do drop and respawn. POI do respawn. All creatures do spawn and work. ect..

I do not what to make a server post and make a start date., if it go bad.. im the one to blame :D