Please fix Multiplayer Server List

Discussion in 'Experimental Features Discussion' started by djjaeger82, May 16, 2018.

1. djjaeger82

djjaeger82 Ensign

Hi Devs,
    Love the game, but in hosting my own server my friends and I have found a few annoyances with the server list.

1.) History Tab - The game doesn't actually seem to store the servers you've connected to manually in the past (by typing in the IP / port). Can you please enable saving the history of servers with Direct IP/port? Better yet, can you bookmark your own favorite servers that will stay permanently (not sure how long history actually stays since it never has worked for me)

2.) When typing in the Direct IP/Port, you only are allowed to use numerical IP addresses. This is super annoying for those of us with dynamic IPs that have setup dynamic DNS thru places like dyndns.com. Can you please modify this field to allow non numeric input?

Thanks in advance,
    Dan

2. Mirosya

Mirosya Commander

I have to constantly manually type the IP of my server. Despite the public visible setting in the configuration, I can't find my server in the list - it appears in the Friends tab when one of my friends is connected to it. Therefore, you need either a separate tab with editable bookmarks or the ability to select old connections from history (+ the ability to delete unnecessary entries from there).

nottrox ¯\ (ツ) /¯ likes this.