Polaris mission - Privacy matters [6584] - Still Broken

Discussion in 'Archive (Read Only)' started by STEEL, Oct 28, 2022.

1. STEEL

STEEL Ensign

Build: 1.8.14 3886
    Mode:
    Mode:

SERVER NAME:ELEON GAME STUDIOS - OFFICIAL US SERVER
    SEED-ID:NONE

If applicable:
    MODIFIED PLAYFIELDS: NONE

Reproducibility: YES ALWAYS
    Severity:Minor

Type: MISSION

Summary: Polaris mission - Privacy matters [6584] - Information Text Missing

Description:When mission is selected, the information box states "LOCATE ==="
    Please add a full description......example: Go to this planet.....search for downed ship....etc etc etc
    It's important to be a little bit more descriptive to understand the mission better and to simply add some additional text/info should not take long. It's been over 3 years since this has been reported. Thank You!!!

Steps to Reproduce:
    1)Select Polaris Mission Privacy Matters
    2)No information as to what to do, Text Information Missing
    3)

Screenshots, Crash Logs, any other Relevant Information or Download links:

2. DiMithras

DiMithras Lieutenant

[Fixed] Polaris mission - Privacy matters [6584]
    For reference.
    The mission worked fine for me. I've got the marker, went to where Chapter 2 POI crash site took place and got several drones attacking me. Those counted as a mission completed.

The mission info could be more descriptive, nothing to oppose, but does not seem to be broken.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2022
  3. STEEL

STEEL Ensign

Hello DiMithras,

Thank You for responding. Yes it worked for me as well. I think I used the wrong wording because at first I thought the mission was broken. It is not and you are correct.

I think "Better Descriptor Needed" or something similar would have been more appropriate. A little more detailed wording would be nice to understand some of the missions, to be more clear.

I have purchased Empyrion during the first month of its appearance on Steam so I am an veteran of the game LOL. I think the game is awesome and I decided to post some of the "bugs" , "errors", "missing details" of the game to hopefully be able to reveal these things and to be able to have the game more polished.

Thanks DiMithras and Much Appreciated!!!

4. DiMithras

DiMithras Lieutenant

Yeah, I also used to play the alpha version that could not even be started before I chose the special beta option on Steam, don't mind my late appearance at the forum :Halloween:
    Although these initial faction quests seem to be untouched for years, I see there've been a lot of work done on improving them. And I absolutely love the new starting moons :thumpUp:

Hopefully the descriptions will be adjusted in a while.

STEEL likes this.