Project Eden (WIP massive random scenario)

Discussion in 'Scenarios' started by ravien_ff, Jun 18, 2018.

1. Germanicus

Germanicus Rear Admiral

Will "Space Oranges" be a special Loot/Item or is this just a typo (instead of Fruit) in the Recipe here?
    Scum_2020-11-09_13-09-22.png

Last edited: Nov 9, 2020
  2. ravien_ff

ravien_ff Rear Admiral

You can buy space oranges from Talon farmers on Desert Oasis planets. :D

Germanicus likes this.
  3. Germanicus

Germanicus Rear Admiral

Ah. Ok. Thanks. The "Bring(credits) and buy(Space Oranges)"- Method ;)

4. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Commander

You should. :)

On an unrelated note, i'm having issues with the first eden mission "Find a usable antenna" This mission unlocks everything else and yet I cant find, or dont understand what is meant by "useable". I have found them all over the place. Havock module, Engine compartment, Opportunity, debris field, broken radar..ect, ect. None are satisfying that objective and I have combed nearly all of this large planet (Masperon, Alien starter) and have not found any specific POI i'm supposed to use for this objective. As I said, without this, none of the other (new) missions are available. Surely I am just missing/misunderstanding something?

EDIT II: After scanning 95% + of this planet (took over an hour), I am not finding any faction other than Zirax. I used map show to see if any of the small areas I had not yet not exposed had Talon or Polaris, and they do not. Which sort of begs the question: Why are these faction missions (that I cannot yet unlock) showing up on a planet that the factions are not even present? Is it a bug? Seed ID is #308102 if you want to look.

EDIT III. Nevermind. OTG Gaming straightened me out on why this is the case on Alien starter (His scenario exhibits same):

" For example, if you set them to not display on the Alien Starter planet, they will never display on that game save, even when leaving and going to other planets." :)

Last edited: Nov 15, 2020
  5. Russell

Russell Commander

Singleplayer, can't access portable constructor - says other faction. Put down another one which works okay. First one was working okay initially. Faction says Private. Anyway to fix this, or reset or access? Is this a bug or have I done something wrong?

6. ravien_ff

ravien_ff Rear Admiral

It's a game bug.
    You should be able to pick it up with godmode invisible.

7. Russell

Russell Commander

Thanks for letting me know. Tried gm iv, no luck.

8. Astrée

Astrée Lieutenant

Went in a strange bug.
    I stopped right in front of a data cache.
    Now it says that a ship is undocked to my ship, take-off impossible ... I can't move anymore :-/
    I cheked my SVs, everything is fine, and was when I arrived at the data cache.

Edit : quit, resumed the game, it's now ok. I believe I stopped too near the cache, and it was maybe considered docked on my CV ...

9. Stampy

Stampy Lieutenant

SPOILER ALERT! Don't read if you don't want the quest spoiled!

What is the lock code for the core at Relay 451? I was in combat when the text flashed by and now I can't check the core for tampering, and it's not in the log.

By the way, I suggest you put the all the codes in the log. They aren't all there, and sometimes we get interrupted (like I did by the Zirax Corvette patrolling near one of the relays) and we can't always stop what we're doing to write it down before it disappears. Not complaining, love the quest so far, very inventive!

10. ravien_ff

ravien_ff Rear Admiral

Is this reforged Eden or project Eden?
    That's not one of the Eden missions.

11. Stampy

Stampy Lieutenant

I am playing Reforged Eden on a server, and frankly assumed it was a Project Eden quest, as I thought RE only modified configs. According to the PDA, this is the Solo Mission, Chapter 4: The Cruel Stars, the second "Cruel Stars" part after the 4 Intruder Alerts.

ravien_ff likes this.
  12. ravien_ff

ravien_ff Rear Admiral

Yeah he just redid the pda missions so anything above the "project Eden" mission divider will be Reforged.
    Post this in the Reforged Eden thread maybe so he can see it as feedback. I haven't done his new missions that far yet.
    https://empyriononline.com/threads/reforged-eden-scenario.94773/page-13#post-423324

13. Hellblazer

Hellblazer Ensign

Where can I find entropic plasma cell, I have already found all the ingredients for new recipes, except for this, give me a hint

14. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Commander

Check the PDA log. It's there (and the rest of them from that mission. There are like five all together)

Germanicus likes this.
  15. ravien_ff

ravien_ff Rear Admiral

It's from
    the Abyssal Zirax on plasma planets.

16. xtended2l

xtended2l Commander

Hey guys. First I want to say I love the scenario so far. Despite my expectations, the game became so interesting and fun! Thank you for this mod and keep up the good work!

I have two questions:
    1. I cannot find Polaris Mining Vessel to bring them 50 fuel packs by the quest. I have checked 4 M and 1 D type sectors - nothing. Are they rare, so I have to search further?
    2. There is no research vessels in sectors other than first newbie sectors, like alpha, epsilon, and so on. It is already 4th sector I check, and blue triangle is there, but when I warp to location, there is no actual ship. It is written that UCH research vessel is here, but nothing :( Do i miss something?

17. ravien_ff

ravien_ff Rear Admiral

It depends on faction territory.

18. Samsonight

Samsonight Ensign

ravien, i wana install the light railgun turret but i cant finde the ammo for this gun. any tips how i can get it?

19. ravien_ff

ravien_ff Rear Admiral

It's only for POIs.

20. Samsonight

Samsonight Ensign

dam....:(..do you know how i can type a amount in console for an item when i spawn in my inventory?
    i know the give command but if i pick a item by id, i can spawn only 1 at the time and i cannt figured out what i need to type to get a higher amount