Pycb (Medieval name of Russia, reads like Rus')

Discussion in 'Clans' started by Dmitrij, May 2, 2015.

1. Brokenshakles

Brokenshakles Rear Admiral

Well, at least that was better than it was here, more and more American Companies want to pay knowledge workers less than dirt for longer and longer hours. Honestly at this point I think we are doomed to blow up like the USSR, but more slowly. Also, you have to remember my view of Russia is heavily influenced by the American Cold War propaganda that I viewed in my youth.

2. Dmitrij

Dmitrij Ensign

Yes sorry you're right. USA just broke loose. Destroy ancient values and the city full of innocent people just out of the money. Money it is a decay. Human life is priceless. The worst thing that they pull Russia into a new war. We don't want. The last 100 years or so have been too many wars. But they want this will be the last war for USA... People feel sorry, they are not to blame=((((

3. Arrclyde

Arrclyde Rear Admiral

geeeeezzz Broken, do you always take everything so dead serious.
    @Dmitrij
    I like that guy. :D I Knew you don't take everything to serious. That is the kind of russian humor i know.

Oh and...... @Brokenshakles
    Do i really have to use your phrase against yourself?
    Is it okay to make statements and share views if it's not about YOUR country? Just asking, i am just dying to know.

@Dmitrij
    Wow, that is a new car almost every month (if you wouldn't have to pay for home, and family which since he is your father he obviously had back then).
    I know there where many wrong statements about the Soviet Union during and after the cold war out in the west. I myself got corrected by some russians i know several times in conversations.

I actually like the direction the game seams to take in terms of an international community. It can make for some interesting situation once the game is out.

4. Brokenshakles

Technically, we are not discussing politics, but history. The moment we start talking about Putin you can accuse me of hypocrisy. Furthermore, your statements were not about my country, but about the morality of weapon ownership. Which has little to do with America in particular.

Dmitrij likes this.
  5. Arrclyde

Arrclyde Rear Admiral

And therefore is not political. It is morally and maybe (i say for sure) about common sense and idiocy.
    I see u like to turn things as you need them. Nothing that i am surprised off, but hey.... everybody to their likings as i say. ;)

6. Dmitrij

Dmitrij Ensign

The policy move we were not going, and it makes no sense. This leads only to conflict situations. And chat history with an educated man interested.

As I still need to spend time waiting for the game=))))

7. Brokenshakles

For sure, you should see if you can get some more Russian lurkers active on the forums.

8. White Dragon

White Dragon Ensign

So, i can join to the clan? (Я могу присоединиться в клан?)

9. Dmitrij

Dmitrij Ensign

Да конечно. В контакте всё обсудили. Сайт сделаю когда появятся нормальные скриншоты из игры.

10. Fragman

Fragman Lieutenant

Ну приехали. Только пришли на доску, и тут начали обсуждать русско-американские отношения. К чему это вообще все? Ок, я сделаю вид что нефига не понимаю по английски, и короче типа хочу вступить в группу )))
    Кстати а зачем сайт? Группы в ВК будет вполне достаточно.

Elf80lvl likes this.
  11. NightSky

NightSky Ensign

Возьмете в клан? 15 лет, адекватный. В игре разбираюсь.
    З.Ы. - В Английском почти не разбираюсь

12. Elf80lvl

Elf80lvl Ensign

Ну хоть про Украину не начали ;)

13. Vinsento Toratsa

Vinsento Toratsa Ensign

вот только тут не надо политики.. утомили ущербы со всех трех сторон. Ребят, в группу то еще набираете?