RED vs BLUE: Weekly PvP, Massive Battles, and more! All are welcome!

Discussion in 'Multiplayer Meeting Room' started by Slam Jones, Feb 10, 2016.

?

Red or Blue?

1. Red!

49.2%
  2. Blue!

50.8%
  1. N99024

N99024 Captain

Um. i was able to set my own password, you can type in that box you know.... lol just need a strong password that involves all sorts of stuff

Tyrax Lightning likes this.
  2. Tyrax Lightning

Tyrax Lightning Rear Admiral

Mine did, but I knew to look in there just in case so no biggie for me.

Oh... I thought "Generate Password" had nothing to do with setting a Custom one so I never thought to actually try Clicking it... Got my Custom Password set now... :oops:

Oh, also, new Version just came out I think literally minutes ago so... *Pokes @Brokenshakles for Server Maintenance please*

3. Methodik

Methodik Lieutenant

Never fear, I am here!

Server has been updated and is now playable again. Please tag me and broken in the future, as we are both able to update the version.

Cheers!

Zalrik and Tyrax Lightning like this.
  4. N99024

N99024 Captain

@Brokenshakles @Methodik is it possible we could get something added to the new forums that allows us to upload photos? or is that a WIP right now

5. Tyrax Lightning

Oh yeah... wish I had thought of that sooner. Many thanks for the Heads Up & the Server Update! ^_^

Also, I Updated my Tyrax Dragon Transport with the New Combat Blocks, Armored Windows, & Armored Doors all in one go & my beautiful God Computer Updated ALL over 20,000 Hardened Steel Blocks to their new Combat Variants nigh instantly!!! *Hugs my Computer* Also the Updated BP carried over to the MP Server & Updated the Factory with it & allowed me to rustle up extra Sathium & Cobalt to begin production of the NEW Version of the BP! Tyrax Dragon Transport incoming ETA 29+ Hours of Build Time! (aka i'll be lucky if I even get to Spawn it in this Monday, taking into account Dad's comin today & will be here for the Weekend...)

Naturally the new Combat Steel slowed my Transport down significantly but still seems adequate in the speed & maneuverability departments so i'm cool with it in exchange for the superior protection... plus the slow down makes it easier for me to control her! :p Also if i'm fending off Intruders inside my CV with my Minigun I can shoot freely inside most places in there with no risk to friendly fire damage to my insides. :)

But she oughta take a REAL beating now.
    [​IMG]

Edit: Also... any chance of peep's Buildings with the Hardened Steel being able to get a Free Upgrade to Combat Steel via the new replaceblocks power? *Does damn best to use my Dragon Eyes to inflict Puppy Dog Eyes on the Game Masters*

Edit 2: I've now made the first ever Topic on the new RvB Server Website! Hope it makes a hell of a first Impression! :p

Last edited: Jun 10, 2016
  6. N99024

N99024 Captain

You know those combat steel blocks are not all that different, but will extremely raise the cost or need of Sathium ingots..... hence why I don't like using them is mass numbers.

7. Slam Jones

Slam Jones Rear Admiral

Hm looks like my ISP is blocking Port 25. No e-mail, not even in the Spam folder :(

8. Brokenshakles

Brokenshakles Rear Admiral

We will be working on this issue in the next 48 hours or so, hold on.

Tyrax Lightning and Slam Jones like this.
  9. =TCR= Big_Red

=TCR= Big_Red Rear Admiral

SE

10. Tyrax Lightning

Combat Steel Blocks are twice the Weight of Hardened Steel but 2.5x the HPs.

Also the only thing ya ever did before with Sathium was to contribute to making Flux Coils. Flux Coils go into Warp Drives & CV Thrusters. Sathium also gives huge amounts of Ore Count per chunk Mined in combo with the Planetary Sathium Ore Veins being capable of generating in huge sizes, even a count of over 21,000 Ore in a Vein. 21,000ish Ore is a TON of Flux Coils ya never get used up so ya get a LOT of Sathium Ore lying around.

I got all Sathium Ore Veins mined up on Danube Alpha & 2 of those were 16,000ish in size, one of them 12,000ish in size, one of them 21,000ish in Size... them our GMT's recent new Recruit Mined up a couple Sathium Meteors cause he hadn't yet learned about our huge Surplus on it. HQ has an entire Cargo Box, most of the Sathium Ore process dedicated Advanced Constructor Inventory, & most of another Advanced Constructor Inventory FULL of full stacks of Sathium Ingots.

If your Faction is very unfortunate & lacks badass Glitched in the Head Miners like us GMTs do, maybe a trade for Sathium for some other goodies is in order? :D

Gotta love your sense of humor Red. XD

11. N99024

N99024 Captain

and the weight kills it lol, if i try to replace Jericho with those blocks she'll barely be able to move, and I'll have to throw an absurd amount of thrusters to make up for it, no deal lol
    The most ill use it for is to coat the essential rooms at best.
    I mean, once you see it in person you'll know why I didn't replace them lol
    edit: doesn't mean our other members wont want some lol
    Just right now my ships are best designed with Hardened and normal steel blocks.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2016
  12. =TCR= Big_Red

Lol

13. =TCR= Big_Red

Your word press when registering asks for username, then a math question. Then new screen telling the user to check their email which never comes. And the screen asks for user name and password. WIERD no password has been set yet. Hope this helps to get her fixed.

14. =TCR= Big_Red

Wow all servers everywhere are DEAD.

15. Brokenshakles

Hmm? did the co-ordination server go down?

16. =TCR= Big_Red

Dead as in no players playing any were. The odd server on the list has 1 to 2 players. But most are empty.

17. Brokenshakles

Did you arrange by current user pop?

Edit: I find the fact that other servers are having difficulty with player retention to be somewhat reassuring. Not that I wish to see Empyrion struggle mind you, but it tells me that the problem really isn't on my end. I would not lose hope however, all communities breath in and out and have periods of low activity. The trick is to catch the next wave as it comes in.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2016
  18. Youriv88

Youriv88 Ensign

HI! i decided to join red i think, but first i want to know what the team of the grey market does. if that doesnt sound interesting, me and a friend are willing to join red. My friend can build beautifull and very usefull ships, and i really like to fly those ships. we have played with the two of us, but there wasn't enough action. So i want to join red as a captain for a ship, and my friend wants to be a builder and ship desinger.

hope we can join

greetings, Youri

(p.s we want reload animations)

Tyrax Lightning and Slam Jones like this.
  19. =TCR= Big_Red

Oh. :eek: Can I be a Captain too? ;) lol

20. Youriv88

Youriv88 Ensign

I don't mean captain as in a rank, I mean captain as in the driver of a ship. i just love flying around, dropping people off or be like a transporter so people can say where they are and i can pick them up. my friend can design a cargo/dropship for me and maybe a fighter jet if im classified enough

[EDIT: Sorry for bad English]