Remys Solar Escape

Discussion in 'Multiplayer Meeting Room' started by Irushian, Jun 21, 2018.

1. Irushian

Irushian Ensign

Remys Solar Escape

IP: 167.114.157.80
    Discord: https://discord.gg/xdUAHNC
    Starter Planets: 1 PvE and 4 PvP
    Offline Protection Time: 3 days
    Anti-Griefing: 45 metres
    Slots: 64

There's only one PvE sector within the game that doesn't have access to all the rare resources, for those the Players will need to venture out into the Universe. However, this sector is only one-way so anyone that leaves can only return upon death if they so choose. Too many times we've seen servers where people only go out to mine then head back to a safe PvE world and this can often lead to getting bored for both PvErs as well as PvPers.

There are no class restrictions with your constructions, so those that do not like to PvP can construct the ultimate base defense and get the adrenaline rush from defending (It's more fun when it's risky, right?) and those that like to PvP are able to construct the biggest, baddest CV they can dream up. The ore deposits are also considerably larger and there's a lot more of them to make sure your common resources are not an issue.

Currently there are only a couple dozen playfields, however since Alpha 8 increased the Planets to an insane size that's not an issue and it is also being expanded over time. I hope to see you guys there!

Disclaimer: This is not my server, I'm just advertising it on behalf of the Admin.