PLZ Retest and Re-Report Savegame is no longer usable

Discussion in 'Archive (Read Only)' started by Miklen, Jun 18, 2021.

1. Miklen

Miklen Ensign

Build: v1.5.1. 3384
    Mode: Survival
    Mode: Singleplayer

SEED-ID: Can't check it since can't load the save, but maybe attached savefile has it?

Reproducibility: Unable
    Severity: Major

Type: Save corruption

Summary: Save corrupted after in-game error pop-up and exiting the game

Description: I was just standing at my base browsing the steam overlay looking for game guides when I noticed that something wrong with the game. I closed the overlay and saw an error message with three options, something like "Continue", "Continue&Mail", "Quit&Mail". Since it looked like the game still worked and there was no visible problems, I thought that I could just continue playing. So, I clicked "Continue" and everything was fine: I could walk around, use equipment and so on. But after several seconds this pop-up reappeared and then again, and again and again. I decided to restart the game: when error message appeared one more time I selected the option to quit the game. When I started it again, I discovered that my savefile can't be used anymore.

Steps to Reproduce:
    I don't know what caused this situation, before getting this error I didn't do anything unnatural and despite playing for 20 hours on this save I hadn’t even left the starting planet yet. Right before getting the message I was just standing afk at my base with steam overlay open.

Screenshots, Crash Logs, any other Relevant Information or Download links:

Savefile, dxdiag and logs are in this archive, had to upload it this way because my save is too large to attach
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1x8z6X1Bl43bDmD6zi-CLYTYlOnQFajGr/view?usp=sharing

=====================================

There is a pinned thread for corrupted saves. It says that this thread is only for people who got their save corrupted after a game crash. I decided that this is not my case becuase I quit the game by myself, without any crashes and there are even no crashlogs in folders where they are supposed to be. So I post my report like this.
    Also, is there any chance to "repair" my save? It would be sad to lose 20 hour progress

Attached Files:

2. Germanicus

Germanicus Rear Admiral

Just in Case...
    You'll find your seed ID within the Log of which you can add the most recent
    You'll find the Logs here -> D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Galactic Survival\Logs

Last edited: Jun 19, 2021