Filed / Tracking Second pane for logistics dialog persists an entry from previous source [00692]

Discussion in 'Tracking / Filed' started by imlarry425, Mar 4, 2019.

1. imlarry425

imlarry425 Captain

Mode: Survival, Dedicated Server
    Servername: theyrus
    Seed-id: 1041
    Repo: sometimes
    Severity: trivial
    Type: logistics

If you select a cargo source that has multiple containers, some container from that list will often show up as the last entry in the list for the next source you pick.

Attached Files:

2. Pantera

Pantera Administrator Staff Member

• Developer
    What are the exact steps to trigger this ?

3. imlarry425

imlarry425 Captain

The problem only seems to occur when you open the box vs. use F4 to open logistics.

1. While in a base with numerous containers in it and wireless enabled vehicles on or near it open logistics looking at a container and "F" opening it;
    2. Look at the contents of the target pane's 2nd combo box (list of containers) and note the containers;
    3. Using 1st combo box (list of CV/HV/SV entities) pick a vehicle and look at the container list.

I just did that with my current game and the first vehicle I looked at was as expected but the second one I looked at had an entry at the bottom from the base. After it appeared there it was at the bottom of every vehicle list.

I then repeated the same steps using F4 to open logistics and couldn't get it to happen. With a manual opening the cargo container it happens every time.

4. Pantera

Pantera Administrator Staff Member

• Developer