Security problems ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by megs, Jun 26, 2022.

1. megs

megs Lieutenant

Hi, i don't realy know if there is a real link between a security problem and empyrion. But the problem seems to occure just after empyrion use. Rebuild a profil and copy appdata folders make the problem come back after empyrion launch), but not after other apps launchs.
    This occure only if you play with anticheat system. Launching game cause a administrator login, in this case.
    Maybe the cause of the security failure.

The problem make this:
    - Very low reaction pc, low to start and going off. ( 1-2 min ) ( core i9/ssd/16Gram )
    - Some executable files ( mspaint.exe, msedge.exe, wget.exe ... are permanently used and stocked in local low directory, but not showed in taskmanager. This file start automaticaly even though you restart pc. Log with another user make you cannot delete them because already used. needing to suppress rights on file for system and users, and hard reboot to delete them.
    - Some windows restore tools have strange reactions ( sfc show a line per percent advancement, same to dism ( as a bad script will do). and they say restore service not started... but it is... Need to reboot after deleting bad user profile to retrieve normal use of functions. SFC correct somes files.
    - Empyrion files verifications correct somes files too.

Seems to be trojans app, or just file corruptions. Is there an unsecure back door way with anticheat system?
    As i say, it could be or not by your way. But The problem is not back at this time when removing empyrion... glups !

2. zaphodikus

zaphodikus Captain

Does it only do this on one computer?