Share your blueprints with Empyrion

Discussion in 'Questions, Discussions & Feedback' started by EleonGameStudios, Aug 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LiftPizzas

LiftPizzas Rear Admiral

Here's a Fueling Station POI following the same Liftian theme. This is intended to be like a big gas station for alien ships. They stop, fuel up, and pay the cashiers inside. Turrets are provided to discourage/prosecute drive-offs. Like the others it includes alien containers for loot, and placed mini-turrets.

(As you might have guessed, this species has a visual spectrum a bit different from ours and their "danger" color appears black to us.)

ETA: The radar once again does not import with the blueprint. Note that all of the buildings I'm submitting with this theme do have radar on the highest tower.

ETA2: Apologies, the first version I uploaded I forgot the yellow skirt around the base. This is now in the uploaded blueprint.

Ok last edit, I swear! (I hope.) I added the fence around the top of the building.

Fuel-StationV3.jpg

Fuel-Station2.jpg

Fuel-Station3.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 16, 2016
    Pr0gr4mm3r and Bakkur like this.
  2. LiftPizzas

LiftPizzas Rear Admiral

Power generating station.
    Power-Plant1.jpg
    The big solar arrays generate power to produce fuel, which can be purchased at the fuel station. Inside there are several rooms, with defenses, and stuff to explore/loot. Below is the hallway.
    Power-Plant2.jpg

Edit: I updated the generator room to make it way cooler looking. New blueprint is in the V2 zipfile instead. I'm leaving the old one so that anyone who downloaded it before the change can see that they have the old one.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 19, 2016
  3. hzone

hzone Ensign

Kremlin, may be used as starter tier 2

Attached Files:

4. hzone

hzone Ensign

May be used as starter base tier 2-3

Attached Files:

khajjah likes this.
  5. hzone

hzone Ensign

May be used as starter base tier 3-4

Attached Files:

khajjah likes this.
  6. LiftPizzas

LiftPizzas Rear Admiral

These are cool, but you might want to make a single-player version of each without the mini-turrets.

7. hzone

hzone Ensign

iFORT II
    may be used as starter HEAVY base

Attached Files:

khajjah likes this.
  8. DraachePat

DraachePat Lieutenant

Attached Files:

9. =TCR= Big_Red

=TCR= Big_Red Rear Admiral

Loved that show. Nice job.

10. DraachePat

DraachePat Lieutenant

11. Quelkun

Quelkun Ensign

My HQ (bigger is better, no ?)
    Akua-HQ-(BA).png Akua-HQ-Night(BA).png

My cargo SV (my first vessel)
    Cargo-Lourd-(SV).png

My 'Stealth Fighter' SV (my last creation)
    Stealth-Fighter-(SV).png

And my CV (because there is never enough gun on a vessel ^^)
    Vaisseau-Mere-(CV).png

Attached Files:

khajjah likes this.
  12. khajjah

khajjah Commander

Also included are some ground vehicles and some small craft. Some designs are brilliant and some clearly nubsauce, but all could have a place in this universe. Enjoy!

The Molly Rome is a modified Blackwall class exploratory vessel. Though no longer produced these vessels still appear throughout the verse like so many retired and abandoned designes. Preferred by traders and smugglers as the ships are fairly durable and easily modified. This variant has been armed and had a warp pod added though still not capable of planetary landing.

Molly (1).png
    Molly (1).png

The Ceres Independence Class Explorer is a comfortably sized self contained long range explorer. equipped for warp travel and long excursions to the edge of the verse. Set down on world and it quickly becomes your base of operations. Equipped with a ground vehicle and aerospace hanger the Ceres is an affordable home for those living on the fringe. Also now armed with three Hellstar CS39 Anti-ship launchers and a Cormyrr Arms CA-M3 automated missle system for those valuing privacy and long life.

Ceres Independence Class (8).png
    Ceres Independence Class (1).png Ceres Independence Class (2).png

Introducing the new Valefor SSV (Space Superiority Vessel). For global security on a budget the Valefor allows you to extend a military presence throughout your system with two large hangers that can with some modification suit two levels of craft and a vehicle hanger for ground operations. Well armed and armored the Valefor offers both comfort to its modest crew of forty five and quarters for another twenty for less agressive operations. Also thanks to our patented OSIAA (Oh ****, I Am Alone) virtual management system a single person can operate most basic functions of the vessel in the event of an emergency though not recommended.

Valefor SSV (1).png
    Valefor SSV (3).png Valefor SSV (4).png Valefor SSV (8).png

Attached Files:

13. Patrick

Patrick Ensign

I've been meaning to post this for quite a while now. It was my first build and my first ship for this game, and I've used it in the months ever since. I designed a replica P-38 Lightning fighter/bomber interceptor, at least, as close as a replica could be made in this game. Always has been a favorite design of mine, and I've upgraded it over the months to accommodate added features like ammo boxes.

P-38 Lightning II
    3 Fuel Tanks, 2 RCS units, 2 cockpit mounted guns (BP comes with Gatling), 2 wing mounted launchers (BP comes with rockets). fridge, 4 ammo boxes (2 per side), O2 station and tank, small constructor, 2 spotlights, 4 directional thrusters (left, right, up, down - for added combat maneuverability), 8 normal thrusters (2 per direction of movement), and 3 landing gear (ability to land on almost any terrain).

20 x 11 x 5 - Block Count 208, Unlock Level 10, Cook Time 46m 24s
    Iron - 400
    Copper - 320
    Silicon - 230
    Cobalt - 200

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Rayah and Yolofessional like this.
  14. soup238

soup238 Lieutenant

An Alien POI I'm putting together currently referred to as "Dome".
    most of the interior is unfinished and no underground atm.
    this was meant for co-op groups to take on
    even though it is unfinished, it's currently up on server for players to test it's defenses

2016-01-30_00002.jpg

15. khajjah

khajjah Commander

The Vagabond Class is a refined small exploratory vessel with all the amenities a person would need to explore the furthest reaches. With a small open hanger designed for the Vagabond Shuttle. A ground vehicle hanger could be easily added to the lower airlock as needed. Designed for the lone explorer or a small crew the Vagabond will take you places beyond imagination. Built for comfort and priced to move the new Vagabond is your ticket to the universe. Vagabond.jpg Vagabond-Shuttle.jpg

Attached Files:

16. khajjah

khajjah Commander

A simple base for outpost needs with easy defense. The modular Ceres Outpost model 01

Ceres Outpost 01 (1).png Ceres Outpost 01 (2).png Ceres Outpost 01 (3).png Ceres Outpost 01 (4).png Ceres Outpost 01 (5).png Ceres Outpost 01 (6).png Ceres Outpost 01 (7).png

Attached Files:

17. Dead8Eye

Dead8Eye Captain

Last edited: Feb 4, 2016
  18. Nick

Nick Commander

You're welcome to use this base. It's uploaded to steam.

Attached Files:

19. Jelloburger

Jelloburger Ensign

Pork Star 5000, when pigs fly.

Bacon, space...nuff said. :)

Attached Files:

Mysh and Yolofessional like this.
  20. Mysh

Mysh Captain

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.