Share your Unique or fun Seeds!

Discussion in 'Planets & Playfields' started by StoneLegion, Sep 3, 2015.

1. Kaeser

Kaeser Rear Admiral

Which we could change terrain like that....

binhthuy71 and Tyrax Lightning like this.
  2. binhthuy71

binhthuy71 Rear Admiral

I think that hover vessel racing would be a blast. For me, being able to spawn a planet and terraform it in Creative mode then bring it into your game would lead to all sorts of creative possibilities - and some serious challenges.

3. Kaeser

Kaeser Rear Admiral

We were promised a voxel tool, fingers crossed, but you can already make races, just check this....

Share your Map / Scenario

You will probably need to adjust yaml file for the new allow and deny and faction origin requirements...

Or talk to @Haro he has a hell of a race track going on is server....

Tyrax Lightning and binhthuy71 like this.
  4. binhthuy71

binhthuy71 Rear Admiral

Woo-hoo! Thank you. I recalled your track as soon as I went to the link. The game was a bit new to me then. Now that I know a bit more abo0ut what I'm doing I'll include it in my next game.

Tyrax Lightning likes this.
  5. Phoenyx333

Phoenyx333 Lieutenant

Ok, I'm sorry I don't have a visual, my net connection is acting up so I'm at public library. Seed 775569 - either turn west or land on starting heading and walk/bike west. You'll find mid and back parts of the titan abt 350 apart, iron abt 300 south, with a village abt 200 away from mid-part and a small POI (I think it was a residence, I forgot to write it down) about 350-400 to the north of the back part. If you land without turning magnesium, copper, promethium and cobalt within easy walk. I only played it for about 1 1/2 hours before quitting for the night so I haven't found silicon yet.

6. GoldDragon

GoldDragon Captain

Thanks for this. it was a small outpost for the POI.

7. GoldDragon

GoldDragon Captain

Seed 87830 (Build 0844 (5.2)) is nice enough. TS, farm, village & Epsilon Comm center PoIs, plenty of Fiber, corn dogs & seaweed nearby and the back part of MS Titan about 1km ne (of my start site). TS comes with a free food processor & fridge in this build (usable)

8. Tyrtamus

Tyrtamus Ensign

Hi I just bought the game. Been watching it for a while. Started playing around with random seeds and found this one pretty quick and it seems like it needs to be shared. Build 5.2.0 0844

Seed: 871987
    Scan around on entry to discover 5 resource deposits and a small outpost surrounding a large lake. You'll hit level 3 before you touch the ground.

-Small Outpost
    -Promethium Deposit
    -Iron Ore Deposit
    -Copper Deposit (x2)
    -Magnesium Deposit
    -Silicon Deposit

Enjoy. :)

9. Robot Shark

Robot Shark Rear Admiral

Seed: 226197047

Drops you on a Epsilon CommCenter on Akua when you burn in.
    Only has 4 hostile POI's under the current build, 3 CommCenters and the drone base.

Also spawns the dreaded drone base Norevena.

20170223204357_1.jpg

Last edited: Feb 24, 2017
  10. Ivellios

Ivellios Commander

Almost 1 year later: 6.0

http://imgur.com/3prnaDq

I like 89198 Omicron, it was my first Omicron seed. Normal amount and size of deposits will make it like was then. (didn't have option to change back then), Plenty / Rich will change the closest POI into a Drone Base. So, the replacements come quick. ~.^ On a side note, switching to Plenty/Rich doesn't just add deposits... on this map, it also moves them.

-89198 Omicron Has you leaving the shield wall into the Uncharted Southern Regions. Between CV patrol to your left, Abandoned Factory to your right.... and it's a long way to the closest puddle for water.

I also found 11261975 Omicron, most Ore is relatively close... Cobalt and Magnesium isn't too far away, past plentiful Aloe & ZR1. Already have to hoof it to get to the big lake in south for O2 production... now with 6.0, direct pod to south, upon landing, grab and run. Area has more oranges and wood than you'll ever need.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2017
  11. DuLux

DuLux Captain

Nice screenshot!

Ivellios and Tyrax Lightning like this.
  12. Ivellios

Ivellios Commander

Thanks. ^.^

13. Guru

Guru Captain

@Tyrax Lightning why use a seed for an amazing race track when you can just build something of your own, like this?
    Built this for one of our EAG server events. This is what happens when you combine a race track, a stunt track and then smash that together with mini-golf, lol. It takes up about 15% of a temperate planet so far

EAG Kart Track Photo Album Link:

http://imgur.com/a/NpFgR

14. piddlefoot

piddlefoot Rear Admiral

Theres a few race tracks on workshop, bike one car ones, but I like the track made out of terrain with just markers for a track, because then its not all smooth and predictable, theres bumps in the night !

15. binhthuy71

binhthuy71 Rear Admiral

Baja 500 FTW!

Tyrax Lightning and Siege Inc. like this.
  16. Cotoktoto

Cotoktoto Commander

All 3 parts of crashed ship in one place was implemented in one of the previous patches? I just got that straight after start on Aqua, you're capsule basically land between them. All hard settings, seed "0". Careful with the drones though.

[​IMG]

17. binhthuy71

binhthuy71 Rear Admiral

It may be a coincidence that I found all three parts of the ship near each other as well. I was trying all of the new stuff in a plain vanilla Medium game using the random seed. The pieces of the Titan were a few km away from my starting hovel.

18. StyxAnnihilator

StyxAnnihilator Captain

When started playing Empyrion for first time, it was E6RC4 and tried a few seeds. Due to some bugs and issues, I ended up with a for me nice beginner seed "2" for Akua. The pod you turn in opposite direction and you have the starter Engine Compartment close, on a small hill, overlooking each "end" valleys with a small forest, separated by mountains on both sides. One end close to a lake with much resources too. Ores I have on Plenty-Poor, still some are a bit away, but with the bike it should go pretty fast doing a round getting all types. To the West there could be several POI's pretty close, first MS Titan Front, in A6.

Sometimes it seems to me that a seed is for landscape and ores and starter base, random for POI's. I might be mislead of interference from patch versions though.
    6-2c_2017-06-08_19-22-45.png

Last edited: Jun 8, 2017
  19. Phoenyx333

Phoenyx333 Lieutenant

I just tried 775569 after the updates and the pod was coming down almost straight at the back Titan(with a drone on top of it :rolleyes:), nice set of deposits all within ~800 meters of the shack which was sitting on a island in a large body of water abt 700 meters away from the titan. When mining I found the front piece abt 1.3 kilometers from the shack at abt 60-70 degrees left of the bearing on the back. really nice seed still.

20. The_Letter_G

The_Letter_G Ensign

1234567890 - Abundant resources, no seas, few rivers. Great for newbs. Frontend Titan was about 500m away from the shack.